DX » Community » Reviews » Smile Face Relax Stress Relief Balls Squeezable Toys - Color Assorted (6-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybultrug on 06/27/2014

The stress relief balls do exactly what they are supposed to do. Ofcourse if they are used correctly. Throwing them at collegues relieves stress on my own behalf but can induce stress to the one I hit. The quality of the product is somewhat on the lesser side. After using one for a month, the paint on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 03/31/2013

-Cheap! -6 balls so can loose some and wont matter so much -Tough enough that a dog can play with it as long as the dog dont try to eat it. -Light and a little squeezable but not like other stress Jel Balls -bounce back if dog bites or pierces the outter with K-9 teeth -Theres better balls out there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBragaD on 01/09/2013

-Very cheap. -It's nice looking and good to calm down. -It's a great toy to have around. -6 in a pack, so you can lose them, destroy them, and you will probably still have some. -Very cheap, and I don't mean that in the good way, I gave one to a toddler and it started biting it and destroyed the whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbalchev on 08/27/2012

Comes in different vibrant colors. Material is soft. Fits fine in the hand. Very nice when you want to throw them at some of your colleagues. At least they will not be hurt. Can be used as a dog toy. Or as a door / window stopper. None or at least I can not think of any. Maybe the price could be less,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNegrofranco on 07/28/2012

Good rubber material, they have the perfect size, the price good. 6 diferent colors of faces. I really like it , it is a new and colorfull feature against stress. You have to be carefull with the painted smile face, could be erased with water or dirt. Could be use a toy for children or to squeeze uit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byefrados on 05/28/2012

Rubber is good quality Does what it is supossed to. The colours are just like in the picture I thought that the balls were bigger but thanks god they are not, is like 7 or 8 cm wide, perfect size!! Like many others say in their reviews, the smiley face WILL go off after some time, could be a day or a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybargainer110 on 02/10/2012

soft stress balls, with no odour whatsoever, pretty cheap and also handy. worth the price definitely! some of them were pretty hard but other than that, no cons. cheap and effective, worth to buy! Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreniak on 04/15/2011

Pros: I find these very cheap compared to other types of stressballs... Nice feel to some of them Easy to Use Does what its meant to do No smell Vibrant Colors You get 6 in the pack which is great! Share them with friends/family Overall, I like them but also look at my cons!! Cons: Some of the smiles ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections