• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Brings a smile to my face

posted by bultrug on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The stress relief balls do exactly what they are supposed to do. Ofcourse if they are used correctly. Throwing them at collegues relieves stress on my own behalf but can induce stress to the one I hit.

Cons:

The quality of the product is somewhat on the lesser side. After using one for a month, the paint on the surface is disappearing. While it doesn't affect the functionality it does look less appealing after a while. Also the ball I used the most has torn at the crease and has found the way to the eternal archive (wastebin).

OtherThoughts:

The quality could be a little bit better, but the price makes up for a lot. I would not recommend this product to be given to children or pets.

Bottomline:

Even though I had to discard the first one, I still have 5 more left. And with the price of a 6-pack and the stress relief it brings, I will surely buy a new batch as soon as I have used the first 5.
    I would recommend this product to everyone that needs stress relief, fun or some cheap product to throw at others.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections