DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera (135CM-Full Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylumuller on 01/25/2014

A practical tripod that you must have. The product is very very light but sustains the camera very well. Although not follow a manual, its use is uncomplicated and don't requires strenght. The maximum higher could be a little tall but this is specificated in the description in the site. The cap is fragile. Despite of the material (alumunium and plastic)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonunoluap on 10/10/2013

This tripod has very lightweight materials, good overall quality, really easy to use, nice transport bag and very good dimensions when closed, and when opened its completely suitable for most of the occasions. No cons so far for this product. It matches perfectly my expectations, and works just fine with my Sony video camera. I recommend this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 09/29/2013

I'm absolutely happy about this tripod. It's really light and it can be used even on travel. There is also a level on top and many pins for adjustments. I recommed this tripod to all those who are looking for a product cheap with resistant materials. No cons for this product, it matches perfectly my expectations. It comes with a nice carry bag. I think ... Read more

Tripod 1 Tripod 2 Tripod 3 Tripod 3
    1 0
  • posted byGrommi on 12/29/2012

Stylish design. Well looks. Useful to use. It is a lot of plastic. Some elements have a weak design. ??????? ?????? ?????? ???????????. ???????? ??????? ?? ???????????, ?????? ??????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ????????. ??????? ?????????? ?????. ???? ????? ?????? ?????????? ??? ???????. ??? ????????? ???????????? ????????? ???????? ??????????? ????? ?... Read more

parcel with tripod package with tripod bag with tripod tripod Tripod without packing base for the camera fixing kind of tripod
    2 0
  • posted byRobertoAmorim on 10/17/2012

Fairly good construction, light weight, easily and quickly movable, it's come with a good carry bag. The tripod looks sturdy. The head for mounting on camera is easy to adjust and come with a liquid leveler. The tripod is light weighted and taller you make your tripod, the more it will wobble in even light winds. I have a D70 and looks it is close of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysirshurf on 08/14/2012

Made of lightweight materials Compact when carried which is really important in travels. Easy retractable Since it's lightweight it can be turned over but a wind... Cannot be partially opened The head is hard to adjust when using a camera, you have to hold the tripod when you are moving the head. Dont use really heavy camera on it, and always retract ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealGoldMan on 07/25/2012

Made of lightweight materials, which is very practical for the permanent displacement of photo equipment. The plastic material of the tripod is very fragile. This requires very careful handling. In principle, the entire construction is not very stable. When you turn the camera should hold the tripod. Unexpected for me the elements of a tripod made ?... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjoxxy on 03/13/2012

A very cheap good stand, I got it as a spare and as a tripod for my flashes for indoors,but I can easily see myself using it outdoors since it's quite light and built alright, might need to weigh it down with something if it's breezy though. Well none so far, it's a great tripod for that price,but has it's limitations as far as weight and stability ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycramlox on 11/08/2011

- It's very easy to extend or contract. I've used it with my camera and it works perfect. - It's Black - It's light , easy to carry around. - The built quality is ok. - It has a liquid leveler, so you know when it is even. - Comes with a carrying bag. I like this tripod, I don't have complaints. This works well with my digital camera. I just need something ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykevintwc on 06/07/2011

Light Lots of features quick release hotshoe quick release legs Easy to break if you aren't careful Not stable for >3 pounds Will wobble in breezes My first tripod. I had it for a month with my 7d and 15-55 lens for fun. Great. My mom liked it, borrowed it and broke it on her first trip (she overpacks her suitcases). It was fine for mw, but it will ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections