Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good price. It is really small for a light + fan object. Nice look. Very useful when there is no light and you need to see the keyboard. Cons:None, it is very useful. OtherThoughts:The only thing that is not too good is when products from china arrives in Brazi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent, very useful Desktop Light. It has an enough flexible neck, also it can be used with a USB to AC adapter. It has a Fan that makes it special and very 2 in 1 useful. I am very pleased. Cons:It could have a USB to AC Adapter with it so you can use it straightly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap! The 2-in-1 format makes up great for small spaces when you don't have enough places to put on gadgets. It uses only 1 usb port! Its color makes it look like a very high quality product. Cons:The small base and low are not a good feature for me since whenever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopauloooo on 03/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is very useful when using the computer at night, to see the keyboard. I have a room mate and the light helps a lot! You can use the fan to refresh your laptop. Cons:I`ve bought it in 2008, 1 year later 2 LEDs stopped working and now (2010) 1 LED is f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegasdkirby on 08/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Excellent illumination -Great build quality -Flexible neck -Easily accesible -No drivers required -Can be used with a USB to AC adapter (no computer required) -Awesome price! Cons:-Fan a little noisy, but not much -Fan not that powerful -Bendable fan neck sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysukiokashi on 02/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's pretty affordable and looks nice. Looks exactly like the pictures. It's also great for those who don't have enough electrical outlets since it just plugs right into your usb outlets on your computer. Cons:The box came a bit crushed but that can't be helped. Also, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaftmum on 06/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* really cheap * compact size so it doesnt take up much space on computer desk * flexible "arms" enable you to move the light and the fan seperately for the best effect * surprisingly bright given the small size of the light, plenty bright enough to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheGMan on 01/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The 13 White LEDs are good enough to work on hobbies with and the fan is an added plus. Cons:Switch for the lamp doesn't always work and it's much smaller than I expected (at the time I ordered it, I don't believe measurements were made available). OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerJai on 01/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- bright LED lights - nice glossy finish Cons:- base doesn't feel sturdy - fan is weak and noisy OtherThoughts:- USB cable is a bit short but satisfied with it Bottomline:Get it, it's worth the money Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuage1320 on 12/21/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The 13-Led lamp is very bright! It really brighten up the surroundings in total darkness of my room. The flexible metal stand is easy to adjust and very sturdy. Cons:The mini fan is not very strong and can be quite noisy in the middle of the night! OtherThoughts:Reach for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections