Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaShAg on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price this is a pretty awesome thing to buy. The likeliness is astonishing because of the paint job. Really well done for such a cheap product. Especially the scars and face are well done, a lot of detail is put into it. Cons:Although it looks great the PVC qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySky666 on 03/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cool product!!! I love Bruce Lee and it's a really cool item. It is as described and was shipped fairly fast. It was also a good price. Cons:I have no cons with this product. OtherThoughts:I was pleased with this item. I was happy to find it and to buy it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinger92 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Oggetto molto bello, curato nei particolari. Simile al grande Mister Lee è un ottimo regalo per l'amante del genere. E' arrivato in un pacchetto sigillato davvero ben fatto. Nessun pagamento per dogana o altro. Cons:E' arrivato dopo 1 mese e 10 giorni dalla richies... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJomra on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap Bruce Lee!! What more can I say? - The hands and the wounds have great detail, also the face. He is bleeding! - The colors are fine. - It is a great figure, I think. Cons:- PVC? If PVC is a bad PVC. Although the finish is good overall, the material could be a litt... Read more

Bruce Lee figure 01 Back of Bruce Lee
    0 0
  • posted bycuarkodium on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen producto muy barato exelente figura para coleccionistas no puede faltar en la coleccion de ningun coleccionista de figuras de cualquier indole Cons:Ninguna la verdad llego en el tiempo que tenia que llegar a la puerta de mi casa sin problemas pese a q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreativeGifts on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The figure is better than the one in the picture. - The details are amazing (mostly in the face, he has a light beard o.O). Really surprising. - The texture is also very well done. Cons:- Just a small detail: it's kind of hard to maintain stand. Not really a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonochromeWall on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:>the figures qualiyt is good it looks solid . >coloring is fine and the way he stand look good . >price is good for the quality . Cons:>the stand is not good. Figure drops very easly stand is not solid and stable. you have to fit it somewhere. >... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvertinbr on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect action figure, just as described. Plastic quality is great, it was correctly packaged: nothing missing to make of it a perfect toy. I like to put it in my work table!!! Cons:I've tried hard, but I couldn't find any con. the item doesn't differ from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotomano on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mejor pintado y moldeado de lo que esperaba. Por el precio que tiene es bastante recomendable. Cons:Es pequeñito. Si lo pones junto a otras figuritas parece un mini Bruce Lee. Cuesta un pelín buscarle el punto para que quede en pie y no pierda el equilibrio. Oth... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyuka01 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:O produto é bem detalhado. O detalhe mais interessante é a barba "por fazer" do Bruce. É uma cópia bem fiel e com a pose característica do mestre. Cons:A base poderia ser mais bem desenvolvida e parece ser bem sensível.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections