Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvakond68 on 02/16/2017

Impression:good;

The product arrived quickly. Perfect quality.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byG0nzo on 01/06/2016

Impression:Great item;

Pros: Good quality and product Cons: None I installed the rail mount to a wood hunting riffle with four wood screws, so I can mount a triangular angled grip to it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFolstag on 08/24/2015

Impression:Bueno,Recomendable,Económico;

Cumple con su objetivo y función.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySTONECROWES on 11/29/2014

Impression:Great item;

Pros: Metal made; Comes with allen tool; Fits any 20 or 21mm attachments; Cons: High profile, best for M4 handguards; Good for short handguards (M4 style).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjeffersongauter on 10/02/2014

Impression:good;

the product is very good.. i'm very satsfact. thanks

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydobertti on 10/23/2013

The rail fits perfectly on a carbine sized AR-15 forend, not extending over the forend itself. If you have a longer version, then you could install a longer rail, but this one will of course fit too. None. I bought this together with the Angled foregrip (SKU 123831) and together they made a good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIlore on 09/13/2013

Apparently it is made in strong metal. The rail has the correct size. installation it´s really easy, the only tool that you need is included in the package. The price is really cheap. It fits prefectly in the handguard of my M4A1. I´m using it with a grip also bought in DX and it works... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byirarref on 06/17/2013

Lightweight, strong, easy to install, fits perfectly all the attachments to my M4 (Real one I'm a professional in the military field). Forward grip, laser sight, flashlight, and more, every one fits perfectly. No cons at all. Its a perfect and very simple product. Fits mine very well for Pro use,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymayden4 on 05/17/2013

I must have bought a dozen of these things at least. You can pay big bucks in the USA for rails from alot of company's or use these and your imagination. I have mounted lights,lasers and scopes on many firearms with this item. On keltecs-hk mp5's-m4's-ak-47's and uzi's. I'll tell ya my favorite I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere