DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Rail Mount (22mm)
Customer’s impression:
Great item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySTONECROWES on 11/29/2014

Pros: Metal made; Comes with allen tool; Fits any 20 or 21mm attachments; Cons: High profile, best for M4 handguards; Good for short handguards (M4 style). Read more

Impression:Great item;

0 0 0

• posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydobertti on 10/23/2013

The rail fits perfectly on a carbine sized AR-15 forend, not extending over the forend itself. If you have a longer version, then you could install a longer rail, but this one will of course fit too. None. I bought this together with the Angled foregrip (SKU 123831) and together they made a good pair.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIlore on 09/13/2013

Apparently it is made in strong metal. The rail has the correct size. installation it´s really easy, the only tool that you need is included in the package. The price is really cheap. It fits prefectly in the handguard of my M4A1. I´m using it with a grip also bought in DX and it works perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirarref on 06/17/2013

Lightweight, strong, easy to install, fits perfectly all the attachments to my M4 (Real one I'm a professional in the military field). Forward grip, laser sight, flashlight, and more, every one fits perfectly. No cons at all. Its a perfect and very simple product. Fits mine very well for Pro use, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayden4 on 05/17/2013

I must have bought a dozen of these things at least. You can pay big bucks in the USA for rails from alot of company's or use these and your imagination. I have mounted lights,lasers and scopes on many firearms with this item. On keltecs-hk mp5's-m4's-ak-47's and uzi's. I'll tell ya my favorite story ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaoler12839 on 01/12/2013

Good quality steel, easy to install, comes with all the necessary screws and wrench. Perfect fit in the M4 standard handguard and very easy to install. well painted in black. Also, you can use it to mod another airsoft weapons, None. Really, none... this item is perfect! it can be used to mod another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlitoCZ on 01/11/2013

Cheap at great quality. Easy to use, great add for my airsoft M16. Cant find any cheaper, this price cant be beaten, not at this quality - its METAL, not just cheap and breakable plastic. Thanks Dealextreme. Nothing, really not, its perfectly like the item description If you need a small mount, so buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc00ki3s on 01/03/2013

very easy to work with seems like it is full metal feels sturdy seems like it will hold everything you put onto this (grip, peq-box , flash light, etc.) good alternative cheap price, and for what seems to be metal seems like a great buy it has some weight(not much, but nothing too light like plastic)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJule2311 on 05/23/2012

Extra cheap !!!!! Very easy to instal Great quality metal material, fits just perfect on my M4 airsoft rifle handguard. The best choice on internet, and i've search a lot. This product is great!!!!! It took a very looooong time to arrive to Croatia,but that's not a con anyway If you are looking for a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections