DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB 2.0 Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Silver (Max 16GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaJoker3475 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small and easy to use. It works great because I can take my mirco SD out of my phone and plug into my car deck for music. Takes no time at all to slip in my micro SD card. Cons:The key chain string is pretty long and a little over kill for my liking. I would have liked if... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuilino on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product for micro sd memory. Probe simpre multiple adapters and had problems, this is the exception. Cons:Be careful when handling micro sd memory, as in or comes out to be damaged by misuse. In some case not fixed well and was a little loose micro sd memory.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoverseaspal on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a nice card reader mainly for its small profile, I use it in the car stereo, where plugged on the front face is very convenient to be as small as possible. If yoy are using it in a laptop computer you may leave it plugged all the time because it won´t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWoyta on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Definetly small size and decent design. - When you remove plastic cover you have even smaller device. - Quality of plastic parts is good. - You can not remove card from reader while it is connected. - Cover holds strong on it's place. Cons:Very short life. I... Read more

2 0
  • posted byboober on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems like this is the best microSD reader over all the DX! Has a sturdy design, acceptable quality of assembling and looks pretty good. Comes colorfully packed so may be a cute little gift. Cons:A bit hard to place into a USB socket but I seem it's a reasonab... Read more

2 0
  • posted byppalayo on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's really small which is good. - Easy to carry. It comes with a rope. - The material it's made is hard enough. Well-built. - It has a led that blinks when card is working. Cons:- It heats when it's connected and using for a long time. - The Micro SD card m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKorndogDX on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, easy to use, good material, has a LED indicator of use ( very userful ). Cons:The Micro SD card sometimes fall from the adapter if you unplug the adapter to fast from your USB device. You can't choose the LED color ( Red or Blue ) and one came with the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byForumNickname12 on 04/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. Confirmed working on 3 gb micro sdhc card. You can use this as very very little usb stick if you want to but it's transfer speed wont be as good as regular if you do. Cons:Kinda tight to get in usb. The cap is scratched pretty badly on the sides. Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted byburek on 04/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small, it has small blue LED on top of it - blinking when card is active, easy to use, comes with a litle rope to fix it on a keychain Cons:Could be bit cheaper, but still price is not that high Other cons: none OtherThoughts:It's very useful, you can always have it... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections