DX » Community » Reviews » Eagle Pattern Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Folding Knife
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

great camping tool lighter and knife in one torch lighter eventually stopped working and refilling did absolutely nothing cant refill once emptied of butane this thing was good to use at first but i was disappointed that the flame died down easily and i couldn't refill the butane still can be used as a good camping tool though for the knife part. its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLindsay138 on 12/20/2013

Easily concealed knife (feel safe carrying it when I'm in a bad neighborhood) Knife pops out super fast when you press the button Knife is sharp Love the eagle design Flame turns a pretty green Easy to load with butane Easy to use lighter (I have trouble lighting Bic lighters) Very attractive for a very low price Can sometimes be a little tricky getting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyacubahmed on 09/16/2013

the lighter its self is good and the flick action does work ohh and the flame changes colour and burns green the blade came sharp a bit to expensive should have been cheaper and the knife takes a littler extra push to get back in place took 21 days to come to uk at got passed customs :p should be made cheaper but highly recommend for a little knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaltaone on 08/20/2012

The product is beautiful. I bought it as a gift and thanked me many times. - It is a lighter beautiful with a very elaborate modeling. - After months of use still works perfectly. - The knife blade needs no sharpening, even use it to open bottles. - The mechanism of knife blade is very safe and not at risk of having an accident. You can carry in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeagle4115 on 07/25/2012

Nice having a knife and a lighter in one Could explode in your hand I filled the lighter and the next day when I went to light a cigar I heard a loud bang. Apparently the "nozzle" that you add butane through blew out of the lighter and was now extruding from the bottom. If the nozzle can blow out, the lighter can blow up. Since I value both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoombah on 11/10/2011

-The flame is a nice strong jet that turns green from the copper piece inside. -the knife flips out very fast and came sharpened. -has a flame setting +/- that works fine. -the price is exceptional for the quality as with most on DX. -very nice design buldging out so you can feel the eagle on the front. -if you put the flame setting up too high it just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections