DX » Community » Reviews » Eagle Pattern Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Folding Knife
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBaltaone on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is beautiful. I bought it as a gift and thanked me many times. - It is a lighter beautiful with a very elaborate modeling. - After months of use still works perfectly. - The knife blade needs no sharpening, even use it to open bottles. - The mechanism of kni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeagle4115 on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice having a knife and a lighter in one Cons:Could explode in your hand OtherThoughts:I filled the lighter and the next day when I went to light a cigar I heard a loud bang. Apparently the "nozzle" that you add butane through blew out of the lighter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoombah on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The flame is a nice strong jet that turns green from the copper piece inside. -the knife flips out very fast and came sharpened. -has a flame setting +/- that works fine. -the price is exceptional for the quality as with most on DX. -very nice design buldging... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections