DX » Community » Reviews » Wolf Pattern Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Folding Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySly599 on 01/03/2014

Heavy duty cast. Works good. Would work for self defense if need be. Good survival tool. It sharpens easy. None I am very happy with this product............................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIda11 on 12/31/2013

looks AWESOME! the wolf badass and the knife jumps quickly when the button is pushed. the lighter came without gas and i don't know if it supposed to be like that or somewhere something went wrong. the whole structure is pretty low quality, the metal have bumps and scratches and the knighf is not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrotherlt on 10/27/2013

has nice design also folding knife look cool works well, cool thing to impress your friends and good thing for smokers :) also the green flame looks cool, comes in handy then you need to open bottles with knife :) blade is not sharp enough also the knife sometimes gets stuck. what about lighter it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlsuarez on 09/16/2013

Buen encendedor de bolsillo, muy útil, y recargable. Lo uso todo los dias, siempre y cuando tenga gas. Buena la imagen del lobo, la verdad que el encendedor estas muy bien para el uso que le doy. Para el precio que tienen esta bastante bien. Sin duda recomiendo este encendedor si lo que buscas es ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrabie on 03/08/2013

It's cool how the flame starts blue & then turns green once the filament heats up. Allows more pocket space as I don't need to carry a bottle opener or knife, just this handy lighter. Great snap on deployment. Obviously not for heavy tasks, but an awesomely handy thing for the price. Thanx DX! Has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxmarinxx on 02/10/2013

Build quality is really, and i mean really good. The lighter is awesome, and the folding knife is sharp and actually bigger than i expected (which is of course good). Also the wolf pattern on the front looks really awesome and high quality. Nothing i can think of. I would recomend it for everyone looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

-portable -great gift -nice unique design -wind proof flame -come with a hidden switch blade. -blade does not fold flush into the case -may feel a bit thick for some people. -blade is not that sharp - there is a bit of play once the blade is extended. Its a great gift and also makes a cool show-off item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrissto on 10/08/2012

Nice design on it It's pretty sturdy and won't fall apart easily Torch type lighter works in windy areas Knife for light duty use comes in handy It's pretty heavy so it doesn't feel like a piece of junk. These lighters never work right once you fill them up with butane and this one isn't different. I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamFall on 08/25/2012

Very cool lighter to have, if your a collector then I would definitely recommend this. It`s a good pocket tool to have around. My favorite things about this are: the blade in a button release so it just slings open and the flame in the lighter in green! A nice item to carry at night if your going to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturpek2 on 08/14/2012

Its a knife + lighter, the knife comes out fast, came sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this product until it broke...... !!!!!!!!!!! But its so cheap i have to order new one before those ends... :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not very strong.... my one drop to floor and brokes...... I was like what the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections