DX » Community » Reviews » Wolf Pattern Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Folding Knife
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome lighter, all my friends love it and so do I!

posted by AdamFall on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very cool lighter to have, if your a collector then I would definitely recommend this. It`s a good pocket tool to have around. My favorite things about this are: the blade in a button release so it just slings open and the flame in the lighter in green! A nice item to carry at night if your going to need a lighter and it also offers protection with a knife. Oh and mine also came with fuel which is good.

Cons:

Knife is kind of small but I wanted it that way so can`t complain. The button for the blade is not covered so it might open in your pocket (but that`s pretty rare).
    I really like this so my cons are very few.

OtherThoughts:

Worth the price. I always take this with me and it makes me feel safe at night when I go for a smoke.

Bottomline:

I definitely recommend this to everyone! It`s an awesome lighter to have around. Great gift for a smoker friend, and a pretty cool lighter to show your friends.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections