This a perfect drop in module for maglite 3D. Thanks to this drop in module, my maglite 3D is upgraded in less than 2 hours. Quality is good. LED is very bright.
This LED will work with 3 18650 fully charged batteries. Reflector has a decent throw. The Center spring is too short, and so I used a spring ... Read more
Very good drop-in. It is the maximum output of light that you can get out from a Cree XM-L T6.
It absorbs 1.2 Amps @ 10 Volt that makes 12W.
The led XML-T& can handle 10W. If the driver has an efficiency about 80% than you will get 10W on the led.
The white is almost neutral. It seems an XML T6-1... Read more
- Very well designed good quality reflector
- LED is perfectly mounted for the reflector
- Decent throw (about 200m) with excellent spill, adequate to light up a very large area on high.
- Mode memory!
- Seems to have a very efficient buck driver; input 1A@12W, output 3A @3.4V (~85% efficient) - Not ... Read more
Really nice module. Very bright and modes work good. Gives a really nice, tight hotspot and a decent spill.
I have put it in a divelight and its very good for signalling and technical diving. Penetrates the water very well. At mine the led was not perfectly centered so i had to do that myself.
Driver ... Read more
- reflector is big enough to act as a radiator and has a decent spill - I found an aspheric lens here on dealextreme to match the front diameter and I found out that I have a much more small angle on the beam compared to the 30 mm diameter, so this is perfect for a good thrower light No cons so far, ... Read more
I have a really old 6D Maglite that has a serial number with no alpha preceding it. It has a three-part switch which made the mod about 20 minutes total. The reflector is a little too thick, so it's either mill the reflector or the head. I chose the head since I have an extra. Not that bright with 6D ... Read more
Easy Mag drop in.
Just insulate the original globe holder, stretch the spring and bingo you are done.
Improves the original light by a huge factor.
Turns the lowly but effective Maglite into a light sabre Top flange is too thick, needs filing down but still works.
Modes dont always work on the Maglite ... Read more
Very bright for a single LED. Nice spot with very usable spill. Cheap! Memory actually works. Goes straight into my ancient maglite without modification to either.. more modern ones might not and I've got nothing to check with either, so don't expect miracles. Gets pretty hot on 12 volt. Should be perfect ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.