DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Mode 6700K 900-Lumen Smooth Aluminum Drop-in Module w/ CREE XML-T6 / Textured Reflector
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphoeater on 09/06/2013

This a perfect drop in module for maglite 3D. Thanks to this drop in module, my maglite 3D is upgraded in less than 2 hours. Quality is good. LED is very bright. This LED will work with 3 18650 fully charged batteries. Reflector has a decent throw. The Center spring is too short, and so I used a spring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypi3tr0 on 05/15/2013

Very good drop-in. It is the maximum output of light that you can get out from a Cree XM-L T6. It absorbs 1.2 Amps @ 10 Volt that makes 12W. The led XML-T& can handle 10W. If the driver has an efficiency about 80% than you will get 10W on the led. The white is almost neutral. It seems an XML T6-1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrelic38 on 12/20/2012

- Very well designed good quality reflector - LED is perfectly mounted for the reflector - Decent throw (about 200m) with excellent spill, adequate to light up a very large area on high. - Mode memory! - Seems to have a very efficient buck driver; input 1A@12W, output 3A @3.4V (~85% efficient) - Not ... Read more

3D Mag Mod, front with module 3D Mag Mod, battery holder and tail mod

0 0 0

• posted bykevmeister on 12/02/2012

Really nice module. Very bright and modes work good. Gives a really nice, tight hotspot and a decent spill. I have put it in a divelight and its very good for signalling and technical diving. Penetrates the water very well. At mine the led was not perfectly centered so i had to do that myself. Driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- reflector is big enough to act as a radiator and has a decent spill - I found an aspheric lens here on dealextreme to match the front diameter and I found out that I have a much more small angle on the beam compared to the 30 mm diameter, so this is perfect for a good thrower light No cons so far, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byksanjose on 04/06/2012

I have a really old 6D Maglite that has a serial number with no alpha preceding it. It has a three-part switch which made the mod about 20 minutes total. The reflector is a little too thick, so it's either mill the reflector or the head. I chose the head since I have an extra. Not that bright with 6D ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClunian on 07/11/2011

Easy Mag drop in. Just insulate the original globe holder, stretch the spring and bingo you are done. Improves the original light by a huge factor. Turns the lowly but effective Maglite into a light sabre Top flange is too thick, needs filing down but still works. Modes dont always work on the Maglite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmacdo on 04/19/2011

Very bright for a single LED. Nice spot with very usable spill. Cheap! Memory actually works. Goes straight into my ancient maglite without modification to either.. more modern ones might not and I've got nothing to check with either, so don't expect miracles. Gets pretty hot on 12 volt. Should be perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections