Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJucarez on 10/28/2013

It is a very beautiful watch, even in the small details. Looks very well designed and finished, good painting and, in the overall, it is for men with very good taste. To the touch, seems quite fragile. In my case, I had to adjust the watchband and I was very afraid that I could broke some small parts. But it's not a real cons. In the overall, it's an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 06/17/2013

Really self winds, I wind it a bit before leaving to work, still working when I get home. Real good looking, I always receive compliments on this watch. Very pretty. If you don't use it for a while, it will stop working, doesn't matter how long you use it before. The button on it's side serve to adjust the hour AND wind it manually, wich is very efficient.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPkahlert on 10/03/2012

Looks very impressive. Nobody thinks it's from DX Love that you can see the radarwork move. You can resize the wristband And it uses a regular push-pin to connect the wristband On the inside you can see the quality of the paint isnt too good, but when you wear it, nobody can see! If you don't wear the watch daily, you'll have to rewind it before use,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBogdanH on 09/30/2011

Very well build watch. Has a big screen and it is very good build. I just got it today and I am very pleased with the model. It feels heavy on the hand, a real man watch. It came inside it's gift box, but still i think it needs to be wraped inside something else for the screen protection. Very satisfied with the price and the quality. We will see later ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections