Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJucarez on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a very beautiful watch, even in the small details. Looks very well designed and finished, good painting and, in the overall, it is for men with very good taste. Cons:To the touch, seems quite fragile. In my case, I had to adjust the watchband and I was very afraid t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really self winds, I wind it a bit before leaving to work, still working when I get home. Real good looking, I always receive compliments on this watch. Very pretty. Cons:If you don't use it for a while, it will stop working, doesn't matter how long you use it before. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPkahlert on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very impressive. Nobody thinks it's from DX Love that you can see the radarwork move. You can resize the wristband And it uses a regular push-pin to connect the wristband Cons:On the inside you can see the quality of the paint isnt too good, but when you wear it,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBogdanH on 09/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very well build watch. Has a big screen and it is very good build. I just got it today and I am very pleased with the model. It feels heavy on the hand, a real man watch. Cons:It came inside it's gift box, but still i think it needs to be wraped inside something else for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections