Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZippostyle on 03/18/2014

It looks realy cool, feels heavy, seems solid. You can actualy see the inner workings move. When it came in, the watch was at maximum length (as it is supposed to be), the shackles are easy to remove. I thought the clock would be bigger, nevertheless it looks epic. People comment about the number 4 being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluflaims on 02/17/2014

It is a great watch that looks nice on the wrist and has a good shine to it. I like the color contrast of the gold and black. Was worried that watch would not keep time well, but haven't had an issue as of yet. It works smoothly. Have a small wrist so I had to remove some of the links. It took an hour ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaleex69 on 02/07/2014

good image, big and heavy, true steel-no plastic :) very nice, girls like it... everybody ask me where I bought it... Package send o.k. and safe-no damages ask me later-have just 2days :D maybe to sent notification to email or phone about package, because post office didn´t tell me about package,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeovaniGenio on 01/08/2014

Ótimo relógio, perfeito funcionamento e acabamento. Otimo para quem gosta de um relogio chique e ainda por cima, automático. Sem dúvida, uma otima opção para se adquirir, ótimo custo/benefício. Sem muito contras, apenas o algarismo "4" em romanos, deveria ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywfg on 11/20/2013

Eu realmente gosto deste relógio. é muito bom e de boa qualidade. E o preço dele e bem enconta, Gift box included.Skeleton design...I recommend O único contra para mim é o número 4, em que o relógio está escrito (IIII), eu acho que seria melhor se fosse (IV), mais ... Read more

muito bonito

0 0 0

• posted byxavivaldi on 11/11/2013

Great look and feel, keeps the time reasonably well It may take your eyes some time to get used to finding the hands against the intricate face, but you'll get the hang of it eventually. The only true con I find is that mine dropped from 5 o 6 feet and some of the cogs and springs got scrambled inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMendbil on 11/04/2013

Muy barato, la hora perfecta, ni se adelanta ni se retrasa y no pesa demasiado, el sistema de cuerda automatico funciona muy bien, solo tras un dia de estar parado hay que darle cuerda. Aunque pone water resistant.... no lo es, si se mete a la ducha le entra el agua y se crea baho en el cristal, aunque ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmrtihlav8 on 10/03/2013

They look really beautifull and rare, i like the possibility to see what is in the watch (and my kids loved them too). After about a month of daily use the clock stopped working. I weared them only in the day, in the nights they were not on my hand. But one day i found them not working, even when the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLisko on 09/17/2013

I really like this watch. it's very nice and good quality. Nice packgage. Overall Rating full FIVE STARS!! ***** It's quite heavy. Package was get little damage during post delivery, but watch was still fine. I hope to DX staff packing these watches better. Your friends does not know that you have so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiLeoFender on 09/12/2013

This is a Beaultiful watch. If you're looking for something to casual use, this watch is perfect. I highly recomend it for who likes watches. The button to turn to make it work it's a little bit hard to spin, but that is ok The bracelet is a little bit to deal with, but, you can do this. This is a beaultiful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections