There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Stunningly Beautiful

posted by lhb1142 on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

After I received my first mechanical wristwatch (# 47779, ordered from DealExtreme two months ago), and being so pleased with it, I quickly ordered this one. It arrived yesterday and I have been wearing it since while awake. It is just as elegant and beautiful as that other model; it costs a few dollars more than the other one but that it because this one is a true self-winder. So far it is keeping very good time; I set it over one day ago and, so far, it has gained only 20 seconds. It is very easy to read and its looks can only be described as magnificent. The band is of excellent quality. Frankly, the pictures do not do it justice!

Cons:

None at all. I almost wish I COULD find something about which to complain - I'm a notorious "nit-picker" (just ask anyone who knows me!) - but, regarding this watch, I just CANNOT find anything about which to complain!

OtherThoughts:

My watch came packaged in a nice box and the band was covered with protective plastic. Adjusting the band to the size of my wrist was as easy as can be. These two watches, # 47779 and this one, are the nicest looking mechanical wristwatches I have ever seen. My wife took one look at it this morning and exclaimed, "Wow!"

Bottomline:

It is my opinion that you just cannot go wrong in buying either or both of these wristwatches. Obviously I shall not be able to comment on their longevity until I have owned them for a long period of time but their appearance and apparent superb construction quality bode well. And even if they were to last just a few years - look at the amazingly low prices DealExtreme charges! How can you go wrong? You can't! Just buy it (and maybe the other one too!).

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections