Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaeschenator on 08/20/2014

Just received my watch today and am very happy with the overall build and appearance of this watch. It comes with quite a long strap which you can shorten yourself by removing the pins for a perfect fit. So far the time is still accurate after around 5 hours without a manual wind. Would definitely recommend ... Read more

Highly recommend

Impression:Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byAlmogTalker on 02/04/2014

1. Great value for money. 2. High quality materials. 3. High detailed and very beautiful. 4. Feels good on hand and does not move a lot. 1. Can't get the time to move right. I set it in xx:xx hours and after few hours it messed up. 2. Don't like the numbers at the sides. Nice watch, worth the money for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamiancho on 11/01/2013

Excellent quality at very low price, the design is very good. A watch quite heavy and sturdy. Excelente calidad a un precio muy bajo, el diseño es muy bueno. Un reloj muy pesado y robusto. Very little autonomy, between three and four hours. The paint finish is very poor. Muy poca autonomia, entre ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscottmedic120 on 09/21/2013

Well worth the price. It has only gained a minute in a little more than week. The self winding feature seems to work well. Looks great, received lots of compliment for a 20$ watch. After a days use I can leave on the desk without winding and it's still working the next day (but needs to be wound by morning)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjuycer on 08/16/2013

*Very, very beautiful watch * easy to use it * it's not that heavy *beaultiful color * Pretty cool to see the inside of it *even being a girl you can use it *the price is fair and the watch looks more expensive than it really is, people keep looking at it and saying that's gorgeous and must have cost ... Read more

Fits great for a girl Beaultiful

0 0 0

• posted bymatrick96 on 05/01/2013

This time it should be more persuasive than every purchase in china i ever have been done before. Normally, you do not know what you really get for just so little money. But the watch arrived and it ticked! It should not be a present, but for me. It arrvived and for the first sight, it is the same as ... Read more

Optical Masterpiece! Looks like a 1000$ watch, the price is unbelivable

1 0 4

• posted bywoingenau on 03/12/2013

Good quality for such a low price. Haven´t seen something like that for such a price before. After the first look i am impressed of the quality of the housing. Doesn´t look cheap at all. Then i winded up the watch as told about 12 times. Now i will wait, how many hours the watch will run. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGulad on 02/19/2013

It is a nice beautiful time piece. It is fashionable and the fact that it uses no battery and self winding makes it great that is as long as you wear the wrist watch I can't think of anything negative about the wrist watch right now. However, I bought three pieces and and one arrived Dead on Arrival ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRedUfoX on 12/17/2012

Quality packaging creates a good impression. Watch black look great on your arm. Appearance flawlessly no scratches and scuffs. The mechanism looks very nice. Familiar with the mechanisms of this level, I think precision to be accurate. Quality glass has survived several hard blows, scratches left, pleasantly ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byPeekaHill on 07/17/2012

A nice looking watch, and similar to another one that I have which has a brass colored skeleton chassis. This one has a silver stainless steel finish to the chassis. My other watch is very difficult to read because of the "wire" style hands. This one has broad flat hands which are much better, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections