DX » Community » Reviews » Godox PROPAC PB820 Power Battery Pack for Nikon SB800 EURO SB28DX SB80DX SB800 SB900 Flash
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydchandone on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy, simple, long lasting. I am an editorial / entertainment photographer and have use two of these unit to cover 10 days of festival events with many red carpet and media wall step and repeat. My flash is usually running at 1/8 power and this until has no is... Read more

0 1
  • posted byenxaqueca on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful product, excellent quality, recharges the flash too rapid and lasts for many loads on full load. Recharging is quick and can be done in your own car. Cons:I see a few contrar this product. But they are: great product, bad hang. Another problem is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunkeh on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I previously had an 8 AA battery power pack that screwed on to the bottom of the camera, that was OK, but got in the way if you wanted to do portrait shots. I got this to replace it to go with my Nikon SB800 Flashgun. The build quality is very good, nothing is marked or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections