Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalfhalfhalf on 10/25/2013

-good price less then 10$ -usefull for airsoft -good mount -easy to clean with wather -replaceable face - Soft frame -no anifog surface -easy to scratch -elastic strap fragile Were tested for CYMA Cm40 AK74 shots in a very short distance - just few small spots - not more. Glasses were uses for airsoft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymctammer on 07/06/2013

- Low-profile fit - Excellent quality materials and construction - Rubber padding instead of foam (foam will break down quickly whereas I feel the rubber is more solid, is easier to clean and ought to last longer) - Well-ventilated lens resists fogging - Will not fit over glasses - Ships in a bag, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjyran on 06/27/2013

Killer looks, doesn't obstruct visibility at all, light weight, UV protection without a tinted lens. The price is definitely good! Rubber seal around might get sweaty on the longer runs. Hasn't happened yet. I bought these for driving goggles and they fit my open faced helmet just perfectly. Bottomline ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlie312 on 04/27/2013

- Price is great! It is two or three times cheaper than in my country. - Never fogged up! Tried them as ski goggles in minus 10°C (14°C) and in 30°C (86°F) skirmish and no signs of fogging. There is vent hole along the whole shape of the plastic glass and it really works. - Comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjherceg on 04/22/2013

These goggles don't fog and offer a wide field of view. They are light and fit nicely on my head. The transparent part seems to be of a good quality as it does not distort the view. There is even provisions for mounting real prescription glasses inside. There is a gap between the transparent part and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieltturner on 02/24/2013

Simple Comfortable Great anti-fog Cheap Strong Everything you could want in airsoft eyepro Don't fit well with mich2000 clone, unless strap is worn under the helmet. Scratch easy I have a yellow tinted pair I have used for about a year, they have been great. I play indoor and outdoor and I can remember ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperabre on 02/21/2013

Nothing. Perfect! I recommend, very good otimo material, great quality, optimal visibility. Several lenses perfect face, very safe packaging, cleaning material is perfect recommend to everyone!Be sure about the quality of the product. It will not break easily. This glasses dont blur! T Nothing at all ... Read more

Glasses Glasses2

0 0 0

• posted bylolsannn on 02/19/2013

These glasses are perfect for those who are struggling with fog when playing airsoft. I have had 3 pairs of these glasses now and am still very happy with them. I've shot at those with a 450 fps airsoft, and it is only leave a small brand that you do not notice when you have glasses on. After a few months ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslobodni on 02/15/2013

Very good quality, in a couple of months it never fogged, not a single time. Ventilation space does it's job very good. Elastic strap is of a good quality, it keeps your glasses firmly in place. Glasses are comfortable to wear. Even comes with a handy protective pouch. Protective pouch is made of non ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippow on 11/26/2012

Price! It's very very very cheap for that quality. I use it in airsoft games and it's awesome: this gadget has a ventilation, which is enought to protect from fogging and enought to protect your eyes from 6 mm ball. The glass is made from polycarbone - be sure, it will NOT breake under airsift shooting.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections