DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Handheld 2.4G Wireless Qwerty Keyboard w/ Touchpad & Laser Pointer
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpablo68 on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great size, plug & play with my android mini PC and 2 of my laptops (both of them with Debian GNU/Linux), volume keys work and all, touchpad works great. Cons:Plastic looks cheap and you have to press the Fn key to use the function keys (F1 to F12) there's a very brig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiusito on 07/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:este teclado es multifuncion. lo compre para el android hd stick player y me funciona de 10. en una PC no necesita drivers. trae puntero laser y botones a los costados, ideal para presentaciones tipo power point. es muy comodo, prácito y la batería d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Computer recognizes immediately: turn on and use it. - Works even away from the micro. - Laser pointer works without problem. - Perfect companion for micros PC Android placed on TVs. Cons:Eventually commands functions without prior notice OtherThoughts:Nowhe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulofremen on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:True plug and play: I have tested it in Windows XP, Windows 7, Android, Ubuntu. Just plug the adaptor in the USB port and go ahead! You can use it for yout tablet, HTPC, etc. It seems like a standard remote. Very compact dimensions. Also useful for presentatio... Read more

3 0
  • posted by5chars on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pleasantly surprised when I received the keyboard. I had purchased a previous handheld kybd/mouse and never realized it was missing keys (TAB among others), This one has all the keys you would use on a regular sized keyboard (except PAUSE and CAPSLOCK). On a f... Read more

5 0
  • posted byvolat on 05/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very easy to use, just plug and play. I've been testing it on Ubuntu 10.10, windows 7 and windows Xp, and I haven't had to install any software or drivers to use it. It works in a distance around fifteen meters. It works from the next room behind a wall, it's good if... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections