DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Set for Nintendo 3DS (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregortaz on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Provides awesome protection for both of your screens. - It doesn't mess-up 3D function of your console, works perfectly with 3D on. I was very afraid that it will reduce the 3D quality but it did not, use it safely. Cons:- You have to be extremely careful when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlitoxico on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original Accessory licensed by Nintendo and Hori Nothing else to say, is a 100% original Cons:It is difficult to place if you have no experience. With a little practice can be placed without any kind of problem. The most difficult is to put it on the touch scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrakerc on 04/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really cheap Nice packaging Fully covers lower screen It's almost invisible Touch screen works great Cons:Screen protector for upper screen is too big. 3D effect is a little bit weird with it for me, so I had to remove this protector. It is easy to scratch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections