DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Set for Nintendo 3DS (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregortaz on 04/22/2013

- Provides awesome protection for both of your screens. - It doesn't mess-up 3D function of your console, works perfectly with 3D on. I was very afraid that it will reduce the 3D quality but it did not, use it safely. - You have to be extremely careful when you're applying it to touch screen, it's so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlitoxico on 07/28/2012

Original Accessory licensed by Nintendo and Hori Nothing else to say, is a 100% original It is difficult to place if you have no experience. With a little practice can be placed without any kind of problem. The most difficult is to put it on the touch screen. The space is way too fair and dirt that may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrakerc on 04/15/2011

It's really cheap Nice packaging Fully covers lower screen It's almost invisible Touch screen works great Screen protector for upper screen is too big. 3D effect is a little bit weird with it for me, so I had to remove this protector. It is easy to scratch those protectors For $1,5 with free shipping,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections