DX » Community » Reviews » Eye-piece for Canon EOS 1000D/500D/450D/400D/350D/550D
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeits on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very sturdy and is very similar to real deal. Cheap. Fits perfectly to my Canon 400D. Cons:Not sure about this one but previous ones are all fallen off when wearing camera around neck. Its first from DealExtreme but maybe 3'rd aftermarket piece OtherThoughts:U... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycentus1 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great replacement for my lost eye-piece. Works as expected, fits perfectly. Feels robust and durable (only time will tell...) Very cheap considering the fact it finally made my camera whole again... Cons:A little harder than the original eye-piece, rougher material. This... Read more

1 0
  • posted byky145 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I lost the original on my Canon Rebel XT (400D) for a few years now and I have finally found an affordable replacement! It fits perfectly and does the job. No more hard corners near the eyes or scratches on glasses! Cons:The plastics don't match exactly, with... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikolaq on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits EOS 1000D. It works as eyepiece quite ok. Rubber is hard, it doesn't fall of like on factory eyepiece, which I had to glue to stay put. Cons:Clip system is not of "spring" type like original, I have a feeling that teeth on the clip will wear ov... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNomik on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've purchased this eye-piece replacement quite a while after my original Canon eye-piece rubber was torn (leaving only its plastic placeholder). After getting this replacement eye-piece, I'm not sure what led me wait so much until I looked for purchasing it... This is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasaX on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits well for my EOS 450D. No problems with quality. Cons:Could be bit cheaper. Four bucks for little piece of plastic and piece of rubber... cmon DX! The rubber could be softer. No another complains here. OtherThoughts:Not the same as my original, slightly... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafaelmd on 06/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well built and sturdy, does not fall easily from the camera. I've been using it since I lost my original canon eyepiece rubber when it fell an I didn't notice it. It fits perfectly on the viewfinder of my canon eos 1000d (aka canon rebel XS). Cons:Its rubber is a bit ha... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections