DX » Community » Reviews » Eye-piece for Canon EOS 350D/400D/450D/500D/550D/600D/65OD/700D
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygbogbo on 05/31/2014

It fits in the place correctly. At least in EOS 350D! The EOS 350D is old but is doing his job. That is why I choose to repair it. Rubber is not same quality but close. It is harder. The delivery was in the time specified but this is slow. Hope it will last! The original has plastic broken. The old piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvozjan on 12/23/2013

It's really good product. Just like the original ones. Fits perfectly. Quality is too high leveled. Looks good on my camera. I didn't find any cons at all. Maybe the rubber could be softer, but it's ok to use. It fits really good to my Canon EOS 450D and I find it better than original one. I like it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeits on 06/27/2013

Very sturdy and is very similar to real deal. Cheap. Fits perfectly to my Canon 400D. Not sure about this one but previous ones are all fallen off when wearing camera around neck. Its first from DealExtreme but maybe 3'rd aftermarket piece Usually they will get lost and i have to order a new one. I hope ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycentus1 on 01/27/2013

Great replacement for my lost eye-piece. Works as expected, fits perfectly. Feels robust and durable (only time will tell...) Very cheap considering the fact it finally made my camera whole again... A little harder than the original eye-piece, rougher material. This is probably also a pro because the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byky145 on 01/11/2013

I lost the original on my Canon Rebel XT (400D) for a few years now and I have finally found an affordable replacement! It fits perfectly and does the job. No more hard corners near the eyes or scratches on glasses! The plastics don't match exactly, with some discolouration on the plastic frame near ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynikolaq on 11/13/2012

It fits EOS 1000D. It works as eyepiece quite ok. Rubber is hard, it doesn't fall of like on factory eyepiece, which I had to glue to stay put. Clip system is not of "spring" type like original, I have a feeling that teeth on the clip will wear over time. Rubber on the eyepiece is hard, not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNomik on 09/02/2012

I've purchased this eye-piece replacement quite a while after my original Canon eye-piece rubber was torn (leaving only its plastic placeholder). After getting this replacement eye-piece, I'm not sure what led me wait so much until I looked for purchasing it... This is a perfect replacement. It sits ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVasaX on 08/27/2012

It fits well for my EOS 450D. No problems with quality. Could be bit cheaper. Four bucks for little piece of plastic and piece of rubber... cmon DX! The rubber could be softer. No another complains here. Not the same as my original, slightly different and the rubber here is harder. But it's not really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrafaelmd on 06/17/2011

Well built and sturdy, does not fall easily from the camera. I've been using it since I lost my original canon eyepiece rubber when it fell an I didn't notice it. It fits perfectly on the viewfinder of my canon eos 1000d (aka canon rebel XS). Its rubber is a bit hard. It is not as comfortable as the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections