Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaigarsk12 on 04/02/2012

Works on VW TOURAN 1,9TDI 2005Y Good bould qality. Can read erroors and to clear them. Can read all measuring blocks, such airbag, steering, AC e.t.c. Very hard to get this cable to work. Mine works with VCDS version 908 from shipped CD, but drivers need install separately. I spend 2 days to get this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymleite on 02/04/2012

In general, good quality, Include a VCDS registered copy and PDF manuals, DX made a fast delivery to Brazil, considering the lack of local customs. Is not easy to use the VCDS program, included with this cable. To understand the program, first READ THE MANUAL before install it. Does not Work with Brazilian ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byehasalm on 11/06/2011

The cable has good build quality. My car is not CAN capable so I'm not sure if it works properly with CAN equipped cars. so far made several modification using this cable, drive log, etc and it works perfectly you need to find the proper software, the CD comes with 4 version 10.6.0 till 10.6.5, you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicefire21 on 11/04/2011

Works perfectly. The interface connects to all controllers and performs all tasks with no problems. It does the job. This cable should never be attached to a pc that has an active internet connection. Even if you keep the software from updating, the operating system will automatically update the drivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminarik on 08/23/2011

Works fine with Audi A4 B7 2006. CAN BUS support No instructions for installation Took 3 weeks to deliver Follow the instructions mentioned in the reviews. Basically firstly install the program (accept windows driver install), then connect to the car. Great value for the price Took 3 weeks to deliver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspychu14 on 05/17/2011

+Package is getting to me about 3 weeks. +Working with all VAG Group cars - VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda. FT232RL - I've heard that this chip is hard to backup. To install interface do the same that I do !!! : 1.Do not plug interface into USB before install software, 2.OFF THE INTERNET, 3.Install VCDS from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMRZGZ on 04/26/2011

It works fine on Seat Altea XL (BXE) and Seat Toledo 1L (AFN using the 2x2 adaptator), does auto-scan automaticaly, reads sensors and electronic modules of the car and can be used to reset the interval service warning None, the cable was well packaged and arrived ok The cable is good finished, quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections