DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge UV400 Protection Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Dark Brown Lens
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydefjam on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice pair of goggles. great price. inexpensive. tinted so its good for using outdoors. i use them for bike riding and it seems to be working well. Cons:no real con except for the fact that you cant really use them with glasses. they will go over the glasses, but the two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanieleME on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very cheap goggles quality is good enough for the price good goggles for paitball/softair foam padding and strap are comfortable lens color is relaxing Cons:just the foam padding is not perfectly aligned OtherThoughts:don't know yet about the sturdiness of the plastic and... Read more

mask - front mask - back (foam padding)
    0 0
  • posted by352554 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's light, comfortable with bright lenses. The last is very useful for me since I don't use them for skiing but for biking. Maybe in the snow that brightness will be a problem. Mind you that they do work perfectly as sunglasses (I could look directly at the winter sun) C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections