DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge UV400 Protection Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Dark Brown Lens
Customer’s impression:
хорошая маска
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynobul on 11/11/2014

Соответствие цены и качества. Не запотевают. Темнее чем на картинке. Славоват пластик линз к истиранию Read more

Impression:хорошая маска;

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 03/01/2013

nice pair of goggles. great price. inexpensive. tinted so its good for using outdoors. i use them for bike riding and it seems to be working well. no real con except for the fact that you cant really use them with glasses. they will go over the glasses, but the two sides of the glasses will touch the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanieleME on 02/07/2013

very cheap goggles quality is good enough for the price good goggles for paitball/softair foam padding and strap are comfortable lens color is relaxing just the foam padding is not perfectly aligned don't know yet about the sturdiness of the plastic and the lens you can choose the lens color you like ... Read more

mask - front mask - back (foam padding)

0 0 0

• posted by352554 on 01/09/2013

It's light, comfortable with bright lenses. The last is very useful for me since I don't use them for skiing but for biking. Maybe in the snow that brightness will be a problem. Mind you that they do work perfectly as sunglasses (I could look directly at the winter sun) When I use it for biking (-6 degrees ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections