DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge UV400 Protection Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Translucent Lens
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJSneller on 06/26/2014

These goggles are really nice. The lens is really clear and doesn't show any reflections when wearing. The details through the lens are really nice. I've used these goggles for mountainbiking, and i am able to wear them over my normal glasses! The top of the goggles feel a tiny bit sticky because of the glue for the foam, which then does feel nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydivvac on 07/06/2013

Nice gear for Air Soft. They are comfortable to wear, so long I have encountered no problem,no headache,no pain from the strip,really this is neat piece of equipment for Air Soft or any kind of extreme sports. The sponge on this goggles is nice,so it adjust to Your face nicely . The price is nice,so is the quality of this product. Only problem I encountered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool :) They might be a little small and the pastic lense is too close to your eyes. As other lenses, the inner humidity is a problem since air doesn't flow well No doubts the price is the best of this product. Good quality. They are light and strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

No doubts the price is the best of this product. Good quality. They are light and strong against plastic bullets when you are playing airsoft or paintball (this is why i only gave it 2 points at Build Quality Rating) the sponge was very poorly glued on mine (as in.. not straight on the contour of the frame). it was so crooked that in one place the sponge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

No doubts the price is the best of this product. Good quality. They are light and strong against plastic bullets when you are playing airsoft or paintball (this is why i only gave it 2 points at Build Quality Rating) the sponge was very poorly glued on mine (as in.. not straight on the contour of the frame). it was so crooked that in one place the sponge ... Read more

very good
    1 0
  • posted byrenearriagada85 on 11/13/2012

No doubts the price is the best of this product. Good quality. They are light and strong against plastic bullets when you are playing airsoft or paintball They might be a little small and the pastic lense is too close to your eyes. As other lenses, the inner humidity is a problem since air doesn't flow well They are cheap lenses, so basicaly you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysphinx10500 on 07/20/2011

- very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool :) (this is why i only gave it 2 points at Build Quality Rating) the sponge was very poorly glued on mine (as in.. not straight on the contour of the frame). it was so crooked that in one place the sponge was bending inwards, and in other,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofftuning on 04/22/2011

Lightweight, durable, comfortable to wear. Not fat, when you raise the forehead - do not interfere. Clear smooth glass - was expecting the worst, but was pleasantly surprised. Long adjustable elastic band - can be worn on the helmet. There are ventilation. During use of the negative aspects are not revealed. Suitable for scooters and ATVs. Might be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections