DX » Community » Reviews » Tongue Studs Set - Color Assorted (30-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshamash89 on 04/01/2014

You get 30 pieces of jewelry, most of which are different. I think I had one or two doubles, but that was all. There are many fun designs and different colors. The colors are bright and vibrant. The plastic is not very high quality. I like to chew on my tongue ring, and have already broken a few of the balls. Also, if you screw the ball on too tightly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrismathers on 01/14/2014

This is awesome! I mean, it came with 29 and not 30 as it should (yes, i did count it lol), but it is still worth the price i paid! ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ One missing lol Just kidding, no cons at all, just loving it! My package went back to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerrorTanja on 12/30/2013

Right size for normal tongue studs, much variety in the colors (bright pink, transparent, blue) and patterns (checkers, stripes, rasta, spiral), many studs for an amazing low price (normally you don't even get 1 for this price in stores), makes me very happy! Got one pattern twice, but since I've received 31 pieces it's not really a problem for me :... Read more

In their little plastic bag All in line So many colors! colors 1 colors 2 colors 3 All of them Yay a heap of tonguestuds!
    0 0
  • posted byliviateo on 03/12/2013

Did not get even one pattern repeated, they are all different. Nice colours. Good size to use in the tongue. I won't need to buy piercings for a long time! Nothing yet. Until now, all that I tried are fine. The screw is a bit shallow; seems that the ball will not hold very tight, but I didn't loose any either. I could not use the bar with other balls.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBramOoms on 03/05/2013

- Very colorfull - Great amount - Really cheap - Different colors for different outfits - Look more expensive than they are - May get doubles (I only had 2 the same) - May not get the viarity you would like. - Come in a plastic bag Since they come in a plastic bag you might want get a case for the tongue studs. They are truly cheap and look amazing.... Read more

Video Studs!
    1 0
  • posted bylinnchan on 02/27/2013

Awesome tongue rings and they go great in my ears since i dont wanna get my tongue pierced so why not have it in your ears also. I love tongue rings because they are cool In the ears and so me and my friend made a trend to have in our ears and it was amazing These should have more colors instead of the same over and over. There awesome and i cant wait ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzhelevangel on 02/05/2013

-Great Variety. Lots of fun random studs. Some are solid colors, others are patterns/shapes. Among the designs I received were- stars, peace signs, checkerboard, swirl. is an amazing tongue stud pack, very well built, looks perfect, increible amount of pieces, my girlfriend love them. no one of thirty were repeated. they came well packed, no parts broken ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshartan on 01/28/2013

Big variety, easy to use, can share with friends, because you'll never use all the 30. Nuff said, you get 30 piercings for the price of one. Can use the studs on other places too (ears, lips etc). They seem quite durable too. Resistant to biting, alcohol, junk food. Not that much of a con, but the pink ones usually get left over. Should be upgraded ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytigerlilly on 12/29/2012

this is a lovely set of tungstuds. all different colours and patterns on them. also they are easy to chop and change as you like. today you can wear the pink and tomorrow you can wear the yellow and so forth stud itself is a bit thinner than the usual lot i buy at the store and i waited very long for my order. my product got caught up in customs. also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylessje on 10/06/2012

* really cheap * nice solid color * big variety of colors * good quality * strong metal, not easy to bend or break * No allergic reaction to the metal bars * balls are not easy to wear out * many of the same print * was sitting in a small plastic bag * There's a big chance you get double designs you should buy it!!!!!!!!!! super 30 beautiful tongue ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections