DX » Community » Reviews » Fish-Everywhere Pocket Pen Style Fishing Rod and Reel Kit - Silver (Extended Length 90CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy product, very mobile, and can be put in your backpack without taking up a lot of room. Fun toy for children, a handy item for the hiker and survivalist. And any fisherman knows the value of backup gear. Cons:It would be nice to be able to fasten the reel to the ro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good material, i think it can handle up to 5Kg fish - Very easy to use, no instructions needed - Comes with line - Very good for fishing in small places - Seems like to be very strong - Fast shipping - Portable - You can keep in the glove compartment of the ca... Read more

Very satisfied with this
    2 1
  • posted byMcop999 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very portable. Very fun when trying to land big fishes(2-4lb)(See attached photo of snakehead landed) The build isn't of good quality but for the price i pay, i feel it's reasonable. Cons:Rod: tip broke when striking a bigger fish(3lb). (don't strike with the ro... Read more

Landed a 4lb snakehead rod bending action rod bending action 2
    2 1
  • posted bydeslimjim on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The idea is very good to make the rod-shaped pen, is very practical to transport and store. It is very compact, it would have a maximum of approximately 1.50 meters. comes with a very small spinning reel on the rod where it fits. Cons:It is a rod to catch fish very smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:From my last review, i was planning to get more. Since then i ordered 3 more and yes they have arrived. :) I still like this and the one i got previously was built well and well designed. I haven't used any of the 3 that arrived as they are meant to be given away. 1 probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an extremely cute and nifty rod. The day I got this, my mom took one look and decided she wanted one too. (She's a person who hates fishing mind u) I reckon this works well to carry around when u chance upon a lake or canal for impromptu fishing. I think i may b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmacdo on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, compact and large novelty value for the ardent fisherman. Cons:Not the best quality control and the line is marginal and takes a set pretty quickly. OtherThoughts:I got two of these as a bit of fun for myself and my normal fishing buddy. Mine was of a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections