DX » Community » Reviews » Fish-Everywhere Pocket Pen Style Fishing Rod and Reel Kit - Silver (Extended Length 90CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 04/19/2013

Handy product, very mobile, and can be put in your backpack without taking up a lot of room. Fun toy for children, a handy item for the hiker and survivalist. And any fisherman knows the value of backup gear. It would be nice to be able to fasten the reel to the rod when it is packed up and closed. Just ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 11/01/2012

- Good material, i think it can handle up to 5Kg fish - Very easy to use, no instructions needed - Comes with line - Very good for fishing in small places - Seems like to be very strong - Fast shipping - Portable - You can keep in the glove compartment of the car - Easy to assemble None so far. I am ... Read more

Very satisfied with this

1 0 2

• posted byMcop999 on 09/11/2012

Very portable. Very fun when trying to land big fishes(2-4lb)(See attached photo of snakehead landed) The build isn't of good quality but for the price i pay, i feel it's reasonable. Rod: tip broke when striking a bigger fish(3lb). (don't strike with the rod, strike directly with reel) Reel: drag doesn'... Read more

Landed a 4lb snakehead rod bending action rod bending action 2

1 0 2

• posted bydeslimjim on 08/26/2011

The idea is very good to make the rod-shaped pen, is very practical to transport and store. It is very compact, it would have a maximum of approximately 1.50 meters. comes with a very small spinning reel on the rod where it fits. It is a rod to catch fish very small, something like manjubinha. the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxylta on 07/20/2011

From my last review, i was planning to get more. Since then i ordered 3 more and yes they have arrived. :) I still like this and the one i got previously was built well and well designed. I haven't used any of the 3 that arrived as they are meant to be given away. 1 problem with this is that of the 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxylta on 06/20/2011

This is an extremely cute and nifty rod. The day I got this, my mom took one look and decided she wanted one too. (She's a person who hates fishing mind u) I reckon this works well to carry around when u chance upon a lake or canal for impromptu fishing. I think i may buy a few more of this to give away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmacdo on 05/22/2011

Simple, compact and large novelty value for the ardent fisherman. Not the best quality control and the line is marginal and takes a set pretty quickly. I got two of these as a bit of fun for myself and my normal fishing buddy. Mine was of a poor fit in the final section near the handle and allowed the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections