DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Death Note Style Notebook with Goose Quill & Music CD (75-Page)
  • 5 star 35 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycackovic on 06/01/2014

excellent choice for someone that like the anime or the manga, especially for the collectors. it's very cheap which makes it an top product. it also includes a soundtrack Cd from the anime witch is awesome. Shipping and packaging ir relatively fast. the soundtrack Cd doesn't have all the songs, it also doesn't include the name of the song or the artist.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlitoBros on 02/20/2014

Good quality product!! Excelent print in the cover The rules of use are inside in a very nice print And also contains a Music CD of the Anime and Quill with a pen in the inside The Quill looks a little bit wasted but it is still useful (Contains a Pen inside!!!! Nice and good quality product! Good for fans of the Death Note anime and manga I recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChloe04 on 12/11/2013

This was something I was looking for to have. And thanks to dx now I have it with a reasonable price. Its quality is just awesome comparing to the price of the product. I'm really glad that I bought this Death note. There's no cons that I can think of. And it also has its extras like the cd and the feather pen it comes with. They're also very good. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanchavez on 12/10/2013

Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

leatherette binding quality paper real sturdy and very acuritte sadly the quill is very confusing ive seen all the films and anime but never seen any of them using a quill also the cd is just lossly packed theres no case but hey these are extras the main thing is the book wow what can u say about this the binder feature a leathette esc front to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasbastos on 11/24/2013

Good price, comes with more than I would expect, a soundtrack CD and a quill pen. Besides the notebook itself comes with black pages on which are written the "manual" of the notebook usage, how to kill people, the methods, etc. Very nice touch. Came poorly packed, the quill could have come more preserved. Besides I don't believe the notebook ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvctrgmrs on 11/08/2013

-Looks a lot like the anime -The price! Veeery good! In national stores (Brazil) we can find this three times more expencive! -The pen is working. It's so cool... -The name "Death Note" on cover is metallic and showy -The paper is good -Great for cosplayers -Comes with names writed on anime -Has highlighter -It isn't so tight -Too bad it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishivy on 10/22/2013

Looked very nice, included everything in pictures. The design was really nice and the leather of the book was good too. The pages inside were half black half white, really cool notebook. Cd cover was nice too. Quill pen was a little mishapen from packaging and book was creased too. The product could have been packaged better since the book was 'squished'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClauG on 09/16/2013

Capa idêntica à do anime. Possui as "regras de uso" e várias paginas para escrever em folha branca e escrito Death Note pequeno no topo. Não encontrei pontos negativos no caderno. O CD vem sem nenhuma capinha para guardar. Tive que usar uma de papelão que eu tinha em casa. Nas primeiras páginas onde podemos escrever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHabibMikhael on 08/06/2013

- Perfect material. - So realistic. - Fun to use in public :D - Perfect for Death Note fans ! - Price is EXCELLENT for such an item. - The names written down makes it more realistic. - Best used as a diary. It didn't kill ............ yet. The leather cover is SLIGHTLY slim .. but still not a massive con, it can be neglected compared to the overall ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections