DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Death Note Style Notebook with Goose Quill & Music CD (75-Page)
Customer’s impression:
Impressive Satisfaction nice finish nice replica
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanzamb on 12/17/2014

You'd be amazed on how well built it is. Amazing work. The pen looks a bit frail but the pages are just amazing. Must buy Read more

Impression:nice finish,nice replica;

0 0 0

• posted by8677206 on 12/14/2014

Pros: Notebook is very well designed and details are impressive. Cons: Goose Quill's shape is a little bit damaged but not a problem for me actually Read more

Well designed notebook Well designed notebook

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byhribeiroalves on 11/26/2014

Very good product and with excellent quality too. The negative point was that it took too long to arrive. Read more

Impression:Satisfaction;

0 0 0

• posted bycackovic on 06/01/2014

excellent choice for someone that like the anime or the manga, especially for the collectors. it's very cheap which makes it an top product. it also includes a soundtrack Cd from the anime witch is awesome. Shipping and packaging ir relatively fast. the soundtrack Cd doesn't have all the songs, it also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlitoBros on 02/20/2014

Good quality product!! Excelent print in the cover The rules of use are inside in a very nice print And also contains a Music CD of the Anime and Quill with a pen in the inside The Quill looks a little bit wasted but it is still useful (Contains a Pen inside!!!! Nice and good quality product! Good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChloe04 on 12/11/2013

This was something I was looking for to have. And thanks to dx now I have it with a reasonable price. Its quality is just awesome comparing to the price of the product. I'm really glad that I bought this Death note. There's no cons that I can think of. And it also has its extras like the cd and the feather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanchavez on 12/10/2013

Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente Excelente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

leatherette binding quality paper real sturdy and very acuritte sadly the quill is very confusing ive seen all the films and anime but never seen any of them using a quill also the cd is just lossly packed theres no case but hey these are extras the main thing is the book wow what can u say about this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasbastos on 11/24/2013

Good price, comes with more than I would expect, a soundtrack CD and a quill pen. Besides the notebook itself comes with black pages on which are written the "manual" of the notebook usage, how to kill people, the methods, etc. Very nice touch. Came poorly packed, the quill could have come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvctrgmrs on 11/08/2013

-Looks a lot like the anime -The price! Veeery good! In national stores (Brazil) we can find this three times more expencive! -The pen is working. It's so cool... -The name "Death Note" on cover is metallic and showy -The paper is good -Great for cosplayers -Comes with names writed on anime ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections