Customer’s impression:
Impressive Satisfaction nice finish nice replica
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It is necessary!

posted by Lienime on 12/02/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

EVERYTHING. The notebook it´s great, exactly like the anime and even brings the rules and some names written. The feather it´s super cute. The rules are so complete that it has some I didn´t know or had forgotten. Quality it´s great. It is so cute I don´t know if I want to use it. The notebook comes with silver printing on the cover and silver printing on vegetal paper inside. It comes in a beautiful box and even when the feather comes separately it doesn’t make a difference. I am a graphic designer, you can trust me on this.

TODO. El cuaderno está genial, es tal cual el anime y hasta trae nombres escritos y tal cual las reglas en la serie. La pluma es súper simpática. Las reglas son tan completas que hay algunas que no sabía o había olvidado. La calidad está muy bien. Es tan lindo que no se si usarlo. El cuaderno tiene impresión plateada en la tapa y en el interior una hoja de papel vegetal también con impresión plata. Viene en una cajita hermosa y aunque la pluma viene aparte no hace la diferencia. Soy diseñadora gráfica, pueden confiar en mi para esto.

Cons:

NONE.

NINGUNA.

OtherThoughts:

CD comes with several songs WITHOUT NAME and the main ones (beginning and end of the anime) are not there. Anyways… who gives a… about the CD?

El cd trae varias canciones SIN NOMBRE y las principales (comienzo y final de la serie) no están. De cualquier manera, ¿a quién le importa el CD?...

Bottomline:

If you are a fan of the anime you need to have this URGENTLY.

Si sos fan del anime necesitás tenerlo URGENTE.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections