DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket Nylon Cloth Handbag/Messenger/Waist Bag for Camera - Woodland Camouflage
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYoLoLo on 05/14/2013

- Nice looking - Camera bag is NOT black, but camouflage... Good for 'photo hunting' - Many many pockets to put all the little stuffs (filters, Cokin P mount and filters, camera of course, charger and plug) Can be set as a shouder bag, or a waist bag : nice ! The main open is by design inverted, it means that you can access the camera putting the cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydawila on 04/28/2013

looks tough and has plenty of useful pockets around the bag which completes my urban survival needs. It's a fair deal for its price. the picture shown on the dx.com with the product i purchased is different (not slightly), the stitchings aren't as great as the pics shown as well. I'm not so lucky because mine is defective upon arrival, I'm quiet sure ... Read more

tough tough
    0 2
  • posted byflaviofabri on 03/24/2013

Bonita, compacta e possui a possibilidade de uso a tiracolo e pochete. Boa para levar itens do dia a dia, pequenas caminhadas e atividades ao ar livre. Cabe material de primeiros socorros, pequeno kit de sobrevivência etc, para quem curte atividade de campo (sempre lembrando que por ser camuflada e não vermelha, deve-se ter cuidado triplicado ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byTurboSloth on 01/30/2013

better quality than i expected, heaps of little pockets and holders throughout,its bigger than i thought but thats good so yay. all seems sturdy and unlikely to fray or split,heaps of options for carrying,belt strap, shoulder strap, and a regular handle,there is even a bit on top that could take a water bottle if u trust the seal on the water bottle,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycoo14 on 12/02/2012

Great to use as a camera bag or any other items that need protecting from the elements Has a lot of pockets and areas that you can put a n arrangement of items and place them securely. Can not see any at this stage and I dought that there would be any. Also might be good for fishing, hiking, mountain climbing, bird watching, photography, first aid kit,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections