DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket Nylon Cloth Handbag/Messenger/Waist Bag for Camera - Woodland Camouflage
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYoLoLo on 05/14/2013

- Nice looking - Camera bag is NOT black, but camouflage... Good for 'photo hunting' - Many many pockets to put all the little stuffs (filters, Cokin P mount and filters, camera of course, charger and plug) Can be set as a shouder bag, or a waist bag : nice ! The main open is by design inverted, it means ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydawila on 04/28/2013

looks tough and has plenty of useful pockets around the bag which completes my urban survival needs. It's a fair deal for its price. the picture shown on the dx.com with the product i purchased is different (not slightly), the stitchings aren't as great as the pics shown as well. I'm not so lucky because ... Read more

tough tough

2 0 0

• posted byflaviofabri on 03/24/2013

Bonita, compacta e possui a possibilidade de uso a tiracolo e pochete. Boa para levar itens do dia a dia, pequenas caminhadas e atividades ao ar livre. Cabe material de primeiros socorros, pequeno kit de sobrevivência etc, para quem curte atividade de campo (sempre lembrando que por ser camuflada ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byTurboSloth on 01/30/2013

better quality than i expected, heaps of little pockets and holders throughout,its bigger than i thought but thats good so yay. all seems sturdy and unlikely to fray or split,heaps of options for carrying,belt strap, shoulder strap, and a regular handle,there is even a bit on top that could take a water ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycoo14 on 12/02/2012

Great to use as a camera bag or any other items that need protecting from the elements Has a lot of pockets and areas that you can put a n arrangement of items and place them securely. Can not see any at this stage and I dought that there would be any. Also might be good for fishing, hiking, mountain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections