DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket Nylon Cloth Handbag/Messenger/Waist Bag for Camera - Woodland Camouflage
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Decent photo bag, original design

posted by YoLoLo on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- Nice looking
    - Camera bag is NOT black, but camouflage... Good for 'photo hunting'
    - Many many pockets to put all the little stuffs (filters, Cokin P mount and filters, camera of course, charger and plug)
    Can be set as a shouder bag, or a waist bag : nice !
    The main open is by design inverted, it means that you can access the camera putting the cover in front of you ,protecting the bag content if there are winds...

Cons:

- Missing foam inside ! The bag won't protect a lot your camera, until you put some foam inside. So do i, and now everything is ok...
    - Quality is not extremely good. After some hikings, a small part of the bag is a little damaged
    - The handle is not that practicial, you'll need to detach it before you get out the camera... I've made a workaround putting my camera at the only place you can get it off withouy detaching the handle.. But i've got a 'small' camera (bridge)

OtherThoughts:

After a little DIY, i'm happy with this bag, very usefull and polyvalent for an intensive use.

Now, i can take away all my camera equipment

Bottomline:

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections