Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHertog6 on 09/25/2014

Works as a charm. Doesn't provide 15v like a normal RS232 port, but I didn't need that. Just a quality product! Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byashi1 on 05/27/2014

It is cheap and it works. Plug and play in Windows 7. Windows automatically downloads the drivers from the internet with Windows Update. Automatically assigned it as COM3 for me. I don't know why it's COM3 but as long as it works it doesn't matter. The included USB extension cable doesn't work. It only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypayanek on 04/25/2014

Easy to use under linux OS (plug & play) (that is what I needed) Provides virtual com interface - easy to use with putty/minicom. Little struggling with windows driver, but no problem either Little bit loosy plastic cover. Electronic can be lost, when one is not cautious, but doesnt mean big problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr2d2m2 on 03/30/2014

Works stable with Windows XP or older. Indispensable for connecting newer PCs with older devices with RS232 interface. Lightweight. Decent build quality - not spectacular, but good enough for what it is. I could not get it to work with Windows 7. The cable that came with it is of poor quality. I replaced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonnox on 03/27/2014

this is my third batch purchase of the same adaptor. Easy to use, works with our custom made serial printers. Windows automatically locate drivers from the internet when plugged in. And even if you dont have internet, the CD came with it can install drivers. the batch we had this time had a few broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzsmolnar on 01/13/2014

Well built, and easy to use. Works well under different operating system (WIndows, OSX, Linux as well). Im using this adapter to communicate with network equipment with serial management port (like MICROTIK routers) through terminal. Peace of cake :) The case is bulky around the connector, hard or impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantigomez on 12/30/2013

Price unbeatable, these kind of adaptors on M**k cost about 4 times more. It comes with a small cd with a lot of drivers, you get confused what to use , but if you go to control panel and you leave to browse on that CD, it founds the proper driver inmediatelly. The package also includes a male-female ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagman67 on 12/24/2013

It's cheap. It's simple to use. Lookslike it's plug and play under windows seven. The plastic casing fell off when I plugged it the first time. It turned out to be badly glued. Once the plastic case was removed I discovered the mess. I never saw a soldering job that bad. A lot of flux residues and cold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonnox on 11/20/2013

this is the second time I am buying a punch of these dongles. Does the job, quite sturdy. Dont expect too much due to the price. The one thing I like about this was that win7 just pick it up and able to look up drivers through the internet. no need to use the flimsy CD that came with it. And the latest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorhlab on 10/21/2013

This device is easy to use. In my application I used this converter to access the CTS and the RTS pins on RS232 level. Found it easy to work with, and the drivers does work with windows 7. Functionality wise, this product is excellent. Cheap, but that is why you will buy this product. i.e I received ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections