Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYacker777 on 06/20/2015

Pros: Works great, easy to use and install from CD, cheap Cons: Drivers do not automatically install on Win.7, as others have said the plastic cover comes free of the plug body, but this does not pose a great hassle. Part arrived with the driver CD smashed, in fact the whole order was in quite I... Read more

No frills USB to RS232 solution

Impression:Does the trick;

0 0 0

• posted bychiMol on 05/26/2015

good packet easy to use no need driver fo win 7/8 driver fo win xp is in cd in packet small and useful extension usb cable is little bit thin

Great super usefull Great super usefull Great super usefull

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bylaila994 on 02/05/2015

i got it to my dad, because he was looking for it for long time, and he uses it till today becaus ei brought it long time ago, and ship fast, easy (light), easy to use, without any cons

Impression:Very good product,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byhunhun34 on 01/27/2015

I used this part to transfer data from USB to RS 232 with laptop very good

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDavy0122 on 10/01/2014

Woks well Win 7 64 bit and XP . No problem . Good price . Recommended

Impression:Efficiency;

0 0 0

• posted byHertog6 on 09/25/2014

Works as a charm. Doesn't provide 15v like a normal RS232 port, but I didn't need that. Just a quality product!

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byfabiandealmeida on 08/25/2014

Todo muy bien, excelente producto y buena calidad

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byjaskoo on 08/01/2014

Pros: Works just as I had expected it to. Having a product works just as intended is all we can ask for really with DX.com purchases right? Cons: Perhaps it is not of the best build quality but at this price what would you expect? I can't really find any big faults with this product. Other The to... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byr2d2m2 on 07/13/2014

Simple to install and use. Operation is steady and reliable. Before I bought this unit I used to carry two laptops on business trip - an older one just for the RS232 port I need for reprogramming control boards for the wind turbines I work with. Now I only carry one laptop. Cannot withstand much... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashi1 on 05/27/2014

It is cheap and it works. Plug and play in Windows 7. Windows automatically downloads the drivers from the internet with Windows Update. Automatically assigned it as COM3 for me. I don't know why it's COM3 but as long as it works it doesn't matter. The included USB extension cable doesn't work. I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere