DX » Community » Reviews » CY-20 Camera Flash Speedlite (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Better than my sister thougt !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEilez on 08/17/2014

Pros: Very reasonable price, good quality. Cons: I got nothing to tell against it, up to now my sister didn complain about this product, in fact she loved it . Pro: Por um preço justo um produto de boa qualidade. Cons: Como eu comprei este produto para a camera da minha irmã, tudo que esta escrito foi ... Read more

Impression:Better than my sister thougt !;

0 0 0

• posted bymoooru on 02/04/2014

This thing is cheap, works with only two AA's, has a quick recharging time, the flash cap can be tilted up for bouncing and the build quality is very OK for the price, it really feels solid. I have buyed two of them. One flash is used with a Nikon D3200 and one with Olympus XZ-2. Is a very helpful toy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoooru on 12/17/2013

- small size; - powerfull; - fast reloading; - unespected great build quality for the price; - work's with most digital cameras on manual exposure. - the flash can be oriented at from 0 to 90 degrees up for bouncing. - NO ttl (not an issue for this price tag) I use this flash on Olympus XZ-2 compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamsung999 on 09/28/2013

Great back up flash. Bigger ones require lots of battery power + weight. This one is just so convenient to carry around. Very compact and easy to use. Simple, cheap, and lightweight. Wireless use is great too. Light sensor is quite sensitive. None really. More features would be great, but for this price,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChrisAbary on 07/14/2013

This flash is really great. Works well with Nikon D3XXX, D5XXX and other D series. What's good with this is that the Double AA battery power requirement which is great just in case you need back up batteries, you can get AA batteries easily. Im using this as my Back up Flash for some events. None so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLocoMan on 06/23/2013

* Cheap! * Feels solid! * Flash-head can tilt upwards, so you can bounce flash off the ceiling. * Bright like the sun. I have to shoot party-photographs at F16 and s/320 with this thing * Bad connector. If you twist the "tightening wheel" to much on your hotshoe, the pin from the flash will ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySlobabg on 05/10/2013

Cheap, works on just 2 x AA batteries, very simple operation, works with my Canon PowerShot G9 without any problem. None considering this is pretty basic and cheap flash. It would be good to include instructions in english, although product is pretty simple and does not require any special setup to work.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyewteeguy on 05/01/2013

It fits well into SLR and long zoom cameras. Use 2x AA batteries. Easy to use. I used it on my Fuji Finepix camera. See attached photos. It can tilt 90 degrees (face up ceiling). Charges up quite fast. Works out of the box. The manual is in Chinese but not a big problem as I read Chinese. Does not include ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydv188 on 04/10/2013

very good price for the quality. rotating mechanism In my personal opinion it is very cold color flash and white balance is often not the true test, but this is easily fixed by software. it is suitable for use in the home, can be used to illuminate the background in a lack of light. You can use the sync ... Read more

CY-20 Camera Flash

0 0 1

• posted byRichy123 on 01/16/2013

Very good flash for the price!!! The shipping was very fast! It took like 2weeks to get to the U.S. It was very fast! Powerful flash! I highly recommend this flash to everyone! I use it with my Nikon D3100. Works great! I use it as a back up flash and it's just great!! I like the price for this flash!... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections