DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Durable Waterproof Nylon Belt with Metal Buckle - Black (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jka on 05/11/2013

Pros: Sturdy, it looks well built. It is holding equipment quite well (for the price). Cons: The belt is short. Description says 120 cm, but actual length after fastening is mere 90 cm. Total length is 120 cm, but people usually need to fasten the belt, before they attach any equipment to it. Low rating for 'Ease Of Use' is because of fastening... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by mstrrptr on 06/14/2012

Pros: +The buckle really seem unbreakable +The belt locks down super securely, the buckle itself holds very nicely, and the belt has velcro so that will futher secure the belt. So super secure hold and there will be no "belt-end" flapping around since it's "velcroed" to itself +Width is great for many purposes +Price is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tobyg on 06/27/2011

Pros: It appears to be of decent quality. It is marked as a 5.11 tactical belt when you get it. It is decently stiff like similar wilderness style belts. I did receive the one pictured by DX. Cons: This thing was way too small for me. I will fit 30" waist size or smaller. So don't let the 120cm measurement mean anything to you. Also if you plan... Read more

1 0
  • posted by redwolf on 06/06/2011

Pros: Very nice copy of the 5.11 tactical belt very hard to tell from real. holds well! Great price labeled and packaged just as the real thingg and no typical HK grammatical spelling errors on the packaging to identify it as mock Cons: not likely safe for rigging or climbing little buckle tang sometimes falls out when jostled about when not be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections