Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMIHAc on 01/12/2014

It's well made. Looks like the character from cartoon. Soft and light... The suction cup can barely hold it's own weight, and no where near the whole weight of the plush. It has a Disney logo on the bottom. Some may or may not like this. I had no problem with customs. The suction cap can be easily removed (since it doesn't work anyways) If you like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidaba on 09/03/2013

The plush reflected the description of DX, seems well made and looks a lot like Cars, in fact, the gift to a child who is fond of that cartoon. As I said it is well made and as usual control if it has a strange odor, but the latter did not and it is very soft. The colors are vibrant and it is very cute the plush is not very big but considering the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloseddoors1559 on 06/02/2013

+ Cheap + Looks very nice and genuine + Good quality + Very soft + Cute + Suction cup can easily be detached by opening the chain - Not that I can think of any, maybe the suction cup is too weak to be able to carry the weight, but it’s nice they include it anyways I bought it for my gaming room, and it makes for a perfect mascot while playing racing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

- Pretty big. - Really good build quality, it seems authentic. - Its cheap. - If you remove the suction cup and the chain it is made in one piece, its good for babies. It has no little part which could be dangerous for a baby. - Its soft and good looking. I can't really find any cons at all, it's all that I was expecting, my kid loves this toy. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelibiza on 12/10/2012

A soft and cuddly toy, high quality materials, vivid colors. , the material is soft, very well done It not comes with instructions for cleanning the price and quality is good, is ideal for entertaining children. It not comes with instructions for cleanning but I guess it can get in the washing machine without problems Very good buy. I will continue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraistlinmajera on 03/16/2012

A soft and cuddly toys, high quality materials, vivid red not very important cons for this cuddly toys for all sons or girls, don't working suction cup you cant fixing to your car's glass, in fact, not very cheap price but use high quality materials. was a nice gift for my son, it would be better if it have sound, also be on sale the other characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinferchoar on 08/08/2011

- Nice size - Nice colors - Ideal for kids who love cars figures - Good materials No cons at all. Very nice plush toy. Very good for childrens, soft and cute. I bought one for my nephew and he love it. Very good quality. Colors, shape and number are the same of original mcqueen car. Nice size, no swallowing parts, so it's ok for babies (2 years old)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections