Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMIHAc on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's well made. Looks like the character from cartoon. Soft and light... Cons:The suction cup can barely hold it's own weight, and no where near the whole weight of the plush. OtherThoughts:It has a Disney logo on the bottom. Some may or may not like this. I had no proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidaba on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The plush reflected the description of DX, seems well made and looks a lot like Cars, in fact, the gift to a child who is fond of that cartoon. As I said it is well made and as usual control if it has a strange odor, but the latter did not and it is very soft. The colors... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloseddoors1559 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Cheap + Looks very nice and genuine + Good quality + Very soft + Cute + Suction cup can easily be detached by opening the chain Cons:- Not that I can think of any, maybe the suction cup is too weak to be able to carry the weight, but it’s nice they include it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty big. - Really good build quality, it seems authentic. - Its cheap. - If you remove the suction cup and the chain it is made in one piece, its good for babies. It has no little part which could be dangerous for a baby. - Its soft and good looking. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelibiza on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A soft and cuddly toy, high quality materials, vivid colors. , the material is soft, very well done Cons:It not comes with instructions for cleanning OtherThoughts:the price and quality is good, is ideal for entertaining children. It not comes with instructions... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraistlinmajera on 03/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A soft and cuddly toys, high quality materials, vivid red Cons:not very important cons for this cuddly toys for all sons or girls, don't working suction cup you cant fixing to your car's glass, in fact, not very cheap price but use high quality materials. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinferchoar on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice size - Nice colors - Ideal for kids who love cars figures - Good materials Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:Very nice plush toy. Very good for childrens, soft and cute. I bought one for my nephew and he love it. Very good quality. Colors, shape and number are the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections