DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rechargeable 3.7V 1390mAh Li-ion Battery for Motorola BP6X/A835/A855/XT701/XT711
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFIRMA2012 on 05/22/2013

Price! I think it is good for the price it has. This battery extend pretty much the life of my motorola Droid2, in addition I change the original rom for a cyanogen mod, it is more fluent, helps to be more efficient, and the best is that the range of the battery life ups to 3 days!! awesome!! Nothing to say, good quality and packaging. Only thing I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelloke on 01/31/2013

Great price, here in Argentina it's 3 times more expensive. From what I can see, it seems like it's original. It fits perfectly Not at all. It's an excellent repleacement, or to have it as a backup in case you run out of battery and you don't have the charger with you. I think the battery life will be as long as the one that comes with the phone. I ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfaltauno on 01/05/2013

Fits perfectly and connects to the phone that is designed like the original, the appearance is good and gives confidence It is still too early to see the results and duration of charging this battery, but for now is responding well to the use I hope this battery lasts at least as much as the original, so I guess it will be It is difficult to predict ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolognesi on 11/01/2012

Motorola original battery, with a very good price, in Brazil we pay about three times more expensive The battery comes with the seals of authenticity from Motorola, with all the information that only the original battery could have. The battery lasts as it came on the phone here in Brazil, when I spent a diagnostic program for Android to check the battery,... Read more

Bateria 1 Bateria 2
    0 0
  • posted byArnnold on 08/24/2012

battery original excellent quality Motorola logo No comparison with generic batteries There are no cons, because the battery is original and excellent. One must have one of these batteries as a backup. I am using on my Motorola XT-317 and functions as the original battery that came with the device. It's worth every penny paid for this original battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermannessert on 11/29/2011

- Price, much better than buying directly from Motorola - Having another battery is always good. - Lifetime looks quite shorter - Device doesn't read the percentage right It holds almost as much charge as the original one, but the reading is all wrong, because the percentage jumps quickly (4~6h) to 1% and then stays the rest of the day like that until ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLikaZ on 10/06/2011

Works pretty well, fits pretty well in the mobile and the wall charger. Label is well printed (looks like genuine). When I recharge it through the mobile dock, it gets refille pretty quick. Lasts a little less then the battery that came with my cellphone, but no big deal. The hologram seal does not look genuine. The hologram seal doesn't look that genuine,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRevolts on 10/06/2011

- Good battery if you are travelling and are unable to recharge the original one; - Looks the same as the one which came with the phone; - Nice option with a good price. - It doesn't really works like the original one. It drops from 100 to 10% quite fast, but once you restart your phone when it is on 10% battery, the battery returns it's life to 50%... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypkzephyr on 09/05/2011

The battery looks exactly the same as the one out of my Droid 2 Global. After initially charging in and external charger the battery lasted a couple of hours, after charging overnight in the phone it lasted three hours with little use. Not really useful. In my past experience with mobile batteries they get better after the first few weeks but generally ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySlasher on 08/14/2011

-can't confirm but would say this is the real deal, looks exactly the same and lasts about the same, can't even tell which one's the original now due to this one being so good -cheap -as stated, looks like the original - i'm sure it must be genuine but i am not responsible if it's not -none - well, none that i can think of anyway cheap and handy for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections