DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Cat Couple Figure Toy with Suction Cups - White + Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Qute gift
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTroyFalconi on 02/17/2016

Great Product, i really enjoy it.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDukenzi on 01/18/2016

Everything is as said in the specifications. It is a qute gift for your girl, if you wanna surprise her with smthing. My only complaint would be about the time i had to wait. I do know i did not pay for mailing, but 40 days is just way way too much. I usually wait around 20-25 days, but this is a... Read more

Impression:Qute gift;

0 0 0

• posted bysardes on 01/30/2013

- Really cute looking. - Most girls will like them. - They are a couple so you can give one as a present to your loved one and keep the other as a reminder. - They are really soft and nice to touch. - Not very big yet not very small. Perfect size for a medium doll. - No one so far. They are cute,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKelomancer on 10/24/2012

They came "normal" packed, not bad but could be better... They are soft and nice, and squishy. The build its pretty decent, they seem to be durable. They came with two keychain, one with a sucker (to stick it to something) and the other without it (to use more like a keychain). I think... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere