Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimlies on 03/06/2014

Clear, Easy-of-use, durable Protective Screen Guard. Low price. Fast shipping and excellent quality! None have been noticed. Except, that it little bit thick - if you touch the screen too slightly, it may not react. In other case - perfect protector. Ordered it to place on my Ipad 2 to prevent scrathes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrisgabor on 01/09/2014

Rather cheap. Very easy to apply only some bubbles remain which are easy to eliminate. Seems sturdy, hard to scratch. Seems to be oleophobic to some degree. Does not distort the colours of the screen. Also suitable for iPad 3. Packaging is nice, you can easily resell it (I suppose) None so far. The application ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 10/04/2013

This screen guard is very great. It gets the job done by protecting the screen from scratches. It is also so clear you cannot tell that the screen is being protected by a screen guard. Seems to not attract as much fingerprints compared to the glass but it is a little dificult to apply the product, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhen555 on 06/14/2013

This screen guard is very great. It gets the job done by protecting the screen from scratches. It is also so clear you cannot tell that the screen is being protected by a screen guard. Seems to not attract as much fingerprints compared to the glass Very hard to apply without getting bubbles/dust underneith.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiTaN1 on 04/09/2013

Fits perfect in Ipad 2, and is a great protective screen, Came with cleaning cloth and piece of plastic to assist you apply the product without dusty and air bubbles. It´s a must buy for people who are very carefull with their ipad 2.Protects from scatches,oil etc... but it is a little dificult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAcapp on 04/08/2013

The product is very simple, but very good and easy to place the film. It came with two plastic protectives, one you take off, place the screen guard and then, after placing, you can take off the another. The price is good. I believe there is no one, perhaps the cloth could be greater, but its not that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhdfernandes on 03/21/2013

Good quality. Very honest product. Worked as expected. For a screen protector,it´s okay! The price is fairly cheap although you get what you pay for.It protects the whole iPad 4 screen. It´s a must buy for people who are very careful with their iPad. Protects from scratches, oil etc... None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChapos on 03/01/2013

I liked the beginning of the price, but when the item arrived liked the quality. But of course there is other better and it met my requirements. The only thing I can talk about the installation was bad, because I have to practice. However, I have no complaint. The packaging is good because it did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

nice and easy to put on..it protects your screen from scatches and dust.. cheap and you don't eaven notice it when it is on.. i don't have any cons to report.. it was exactly what i was expecting.. no more no less well i know that there are the Matte screen guard. and i recently order on of those for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bystifmaister on 02/07/2013

I had problems with my iPad 2 and Apple change it for another new and I thought it was the opportunity to purchase a screen protector for it, because it still working well at least for my mum (the main user) and protecting it is a good thought. I think this protector is simply the best in class for this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections