DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Evolution Design Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size M)
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality intensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguelovergara on 11/05/2014

haven't lost any colour or stamping. size perfect as calculated. good sewing.

Impression:nice,Quality,intensive;

0 0 0

• posted byWoerd88 on 12/17/2012

- Usefulness is 5 stars: I like it, and got some nice comments about it. - I watched the show, saw the shirt on TV and wondered if dealextreme.com has t-shirts. And YES! actual Big Bang Theory shirts! - Size M fits perfect for me. - The build quality is great, not that cheap print that will wash... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRitaFC on 10/21/2012

-Good looking. -Cool drawing. I think it's very creative :D -I have bought several T-shirts on Deal Extreme, and none of them were bad. This one, however, is kinda weird, because the collar has basically no elasticity, so it is pretty loose. I still use it, but this one has not the same quality I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjm12 on 10/17/2011

Very well made shirt with a good print. Sizing is very good and fits well. I purchased this for my brother for a surprise birthday present and he was very pleased with it and how well it fit! The stitching is very good and doesn't look poor or as if it would fray or come apart after a few washes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjm12 on 10/09/2011

Very well made with a good print on the front. Stitching and measurements are very good also. No loose threads or strange, crooked stitching :P. Being made from cotton it is great to wear in summer as it keeps you cool and lets your skin breathe. I bought this to give as a gift and the recipient... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections