DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Evolution Design Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size XXL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoom007 on 07/16/2012

comfortable cotton, good sewing quality, none free laces, picture is holding firmly I washed it many times and fabric is still looking good. ironing is quite easy, ironing does not damage picture seams are good and straight color is stable, it does not wash out after few washing cycles. I wash it with another shirts with different colours nice looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysecundine on 05/21/2012

The Big Bang Theory Series Evolution Design Cotton T-shirt is a great shirt. The evolution graphic is hilarious. The shirt is mediocre in quality and the graphic seems to be screened very well. A few dozen washes should tell the tale on that, though. Not the best quality of shirt, but not paper thin either. This shirt would look good under a lab coat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlipModeOC on 06/18/2011

This is a great quality shirt, you can't go wrong getting one of these. The size fitted me just perfectly and the print seems good enough to last trough plenty of wash cycles. The overall cut of the shirt is good. None that I can find, pity there aren't more designs. I would definitely order more if DealExtreme get more designs. Great for every Big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections