DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym40 on 05/02/2014

Good quality of the cutting and seams. Seamless on the body sides - I like this feature. Durable. Sizing (at lest for L) seems to be correct. Nice picture - interesting but not aggressive. The content label is absent, but it is definitely NOT a 100% cotton. The picture could be more resistant for washing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysage50 on 03/18/2014

Its exactly as advertised. Use the sizing guide that's in the description. The cloth feels very soft and nice. I plan on buying the long sleeves version as well. None. If you live in the West, then order one size larger than what you normally wear. If you're a Large then order an Extra Large. I normally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppalayo on 09/29/2012

* It's wool, a good material. * Good printing. * Nice design, the Shrodinger's cat is wonderful. * Cheap price, i found a t shirt cheaper but not with the same quality. * I don´t find any cons except that it should be made in diferent colors. * People who know what is it about get impressed about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaseias on 06/27/2012

É de excelente qualidade. Uso sempre, já lavei várias vezes e continua bonita, como nova. A estampa é firme, e não solta tinta. A cor é bonita e todos que vêem gostam. It is of excellent quality. I always use, I have washed several times and still beautiful, like new.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHermannessert on 11/29/2011

- Very well made - Well printed, tough printing BTW - Fabric: Good looking, soft and durable so far - Great discussion starter, been useful - Price could be lower Nothing else, I think I use it a lot, I washed it every time and it shows no sign of wearing the printing off. Exactly as shown in the pictures.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJRARG on 09/11/2011

The shirt arrived within the expected times. It has a very good quality cotton and the pattern looks set to last for long. The measure is very well and can be assumed to be aligned with standard measures at international level. Ambigram design is very well done! I believe that almost nobody understands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexcarrasco on 07/03/2011

It is a very nice t-shirt, the quality is just fine and I feel nerdier and sexier at the same time while wearing it. The proportions of the neck-hole, bodoy and sleeves are great, it was serious that I look really good in it. I found this shirt very useful to detect geeks, nerds, physicist and fans of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections