DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size XXL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCityLights on 09/11/2013

Nice print, especially if your a fan of the American writer Robert Anton Wilson. The stenciling looks solid with sharp clean lines at the edges. I Ordered a XXL which should have easily fit me according to the measurements given. Generally I take a XL when shopping in North America but when using the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAyarosLost on 01/27/2013

A nice t-shirt with an original picture and message, big-bang theory style. Looks like it's quite good quality and there are enough sizes to fit anyone. Maybe the neck seems a little small. Not to be sure of the actual size we need. It would be great if there were more colors to choose, like black and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 10/20/2011

Excellent shirt for geeks. Quality is good, not the best of all time and universe but pretty decent, doesn't ruin after a few couple of washes so it exceeds my expectations. it strongly smelled like plastic when received, although 1 wash and it got off, but i find it annoying that i couldn't wear it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrde422 on 05/11/2011

It's a good price compared to a lot of the T-shirt suppliers I come across, especially because the quality is good. The material is thin but strong, which is just how I like my T-shirts to be. I was afraid that despite getting XXL, it wouldn't be big enough, but it is - although since I like loose clothing,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections