DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Schrodinger's Cat is Alive Design Cotton T-shirt - Gray (Size XXL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAyarosLost on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A nice t-shirt with an original picture and message, big-bang theory style. Looks like it's quite good quality and there are enough sizes to fit anyone. Cons:Maybe the neck seems a little small. Not to be sure of the actual size we need. OtherThoughts:It would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaoet on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent shirt for geeks. Quality is good, not the best of all time and universe but pretty decent, doesn't ruin after a few couple of washes so it exceeds my expectations. Cons:it strongly smelled like plastic when received, although 1 wash and it got off, b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrde422 on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good price compared to a lot of the T-shirt suppliers I come across, especially because the quality is good. The material is thin but strong, which is just how I like my T-shirts to be. I was afraid that despite getting XXL, it wouldn't be big enough, but it is - a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections