DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Mushrooms Figure Foam Pellets Padding Doll with Suction Cup - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. Could be larger and have available in more colors. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. Could be larger and have available in more colors. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxikiUP on 11/04/2013

es hermoso, es tal cual como se muestra en las fotos de las demas personas, el material esta bien hecho, y el precio es lo mejor...lo recomiendo :D ademas llegan en buen estado, envueltos perfectamente, se nota que se preocupan porque lleguen a su destino de buena manera. solo se demora un poco en llegar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypfbrenda on 06/30/2013

Its cute and the quality is good comparing with the low price. Here, at Brazil, this same product cost around 30 reais. I am very satisfied with it! I recomended to buy it and other products like that. I bought other one wich the quality is the same and the price is low too! I liked it. I think that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshowthatflop on 04/22/2013

Great toy with good quality material. It's perfect for decorate any room. And everybody loves it It looks cool on any shelf. It's a little big, normal, good size. The shipping time it's annoying, but the product arrived in excelents conditions. No "package" and publicity of Mario Bross or Nintendo ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byweaver7x on 04/10/2013

It has a good height, and it has agood quality material (not imitation). It is soft and cutie, just touch it. It is ideal for SuperMario fans and people who loves cuddly toys. It could be a great present too. Its prize is the best. No cons. Ideal. The prize is correct; you can buy three or more to save ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygabegade on 08/15/2012

Great toy with good quality material It's perfect for your bedroom And everybody loves it It looks cool on any shelf It's big It could a little bit cheaper It could come in a nintendo package like other toys I received, it came in a plastic sac instead Maybe the toy is too heavy to be hung by The suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytavomunoz on 08/05/2012

- Really really cute - So comfortable - can be a truly nice gift - Is filled with small pellets that make it very pleasant to rest your in head or to touch it really no cons it's a nice product with a nice quality - Really really cute - So comfortable - can be a truly nice gift - Is filled with small ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections