DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.3 1080P Compliant Male to Male Cable (1.5M)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosemaord88 on 06/20/2013

It feels the great quality of the product, the cable its identical like the photo. no cons, the cable its exactly that you offer. id like to get a new one in diferent color. Maybe id like to get one largest, this cable is fine if you have the devices not so far. id like to get a new one in diferent color. Maybe id like to get one largest, this cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhlyra on 05/22/2013

Good build quality. Seems to be well shielded. Worked perfectly with my BD player and Full-HD TV. No glitches, or speed transfer issues. Could be slightly cheaper, although it has a good price-quality ratio. Could be less colorfull, more discrete. No protecting case at all. It arrived inside a simple transparent plastic bag. Good product, worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakoulos on 04/07/2013

Excellent hdmi cable. Very sturdy. Picture and sound are transmitted perfectly, The connectors fit good. it has a robust feel to it, thick lining of fabric on the outside to prevent it from breaking and whatever more it protects from There's nothing really negative to say than that this is an excellent hdmi cable If you need a HDMI cable, just you can ... Read more

hdmi connection
    0 0
  • posted byboblenina on 12/19/2012

There's not really much more to say than that this is an excellent hdmi cable for a very good price. It is not that long, but it works perfectly for using it on the back of the tv to connect your computer or your cable-box. Someone complained about the color, but I think it looks smashing. The cable has a robust feel to it, thick lining of fabric on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydgatabria on 07/06/2012

- Fat, sturdy cable. - Feels rugged to the touch. - It has a nice "fabric-like" texture - The connectors fit perfectly, and they are shaped in a way that makes it easy to pull and push without having to yank the cable. - There are cheaper alternatives to this. - I'm not crazy about the white/purple style. Not much. It does what it's supposed to do perfectly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiBoss on 12/21/2011

Very sturdy cable. Working perfectly to connect an iPad 2 to a HD-TV. Picture and sound are transmitted perfectly without a glitch. None so far taking in account the use I make of it (spare cable when travelling with my iPad) Length may be an issue depending the location of your TV. If you do not have too many space behind the TV and the wall, the cable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byB3goist on 06/24/2011

-Its really cheap -It loos cool -It works -I accidentally scratched it and the material doesn't let up at all. No sign of the scratch. I have had it for about 3 weeks now. Absolutely no problems at all. It works Great with my PS3 and computer. Seems pretty durable. No sign that it is gonna break any time soon. I will go as far as to say this is a $1... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections