Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKangerm00se on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap for a 5m USB extension cable but it does the job perfectly. Cons:At the end of the cable there is a rather thick part that is required to get the power-boost. This makes it more difficult to get the cable into a plastic cable tray. This is however a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipesore on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Boost what I need! works fine! Has a good quality and endurance! Strong enough for daily use. usb with good plug, quality plug, light wight booster. Cons:Hard to coil. The cable get memory too fast! If you do not know how to coil correctly it will be a mess. You must ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhonzis1 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It work very well .There wasn´t problem with recognize from computer and use it.The cord is very solid and connectors too! Cons:Case with electronics doesn´t hold and sometimes is split out and you must give it together back. I had to use adhesive ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPython1320 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It provides enough power and indeed has a chip in the black box which repeats the usb data and makes it operate over longer cables. You can basically have 10 meters with this if you have 5 of cable on the other side of the black box in the cable! Cons:The plastic cover... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarrashin on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product does exactly what it should do. I bought this extension cable to use with my keyboard, which does it's job perfectly. I also tried using it to connect an usb key, also no problems. You can't expect the same speeds as when you directly insert the usb key in your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBogdanMorgun on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LONG, this is the longest length you can have USB devices plugged in. The price is right, EXACT same cable goes around here for 5X as much making this an excellent buy if you need lengthy USB cable that actually works. Cons:Seems slower than a standard cable straight to... Read more

• posted byprocchetta on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just plug and play. I did not have much confidence in the product but it works very well! Use it with multiple devices (cameras, wifi card, sound card, printers ..) No need to worry about cable length. Every device that connects operate smoothly (usb 1 and 2).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaeris on 03/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Has worked fine for months. I use it to connect a corded mouse to a computer that's on the other side of the room. - Affordable. I can't even get a non-powered cable at local stores for this price. - The female connector is tight enough to hold a dangling cable, but l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdfy on 11/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good build quality - Shield cable - USB 2.0 compliant, copy from my usb-flash shows at least 18 MiB/s Cons:- It overheats and turns off when connecting my working Huawey E1550 GPRS modem. Well, that modem has problems with passive extenders also. - It overheat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnty on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use - Plug and Play hassle free. Cheap (can't find one for cheaper anywhere else!) Pretty reliable so far. (we used it in an interactive art installation overseas for a conference where we needed a webcam that had to be mounted quite far away from the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections