There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works Great

posted by datmanty on 02/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Longer than what I actually needed but works great with USB devices no lag. I currently use mine to plug in a usb pc dual controller there is no lag whatsoever. Besides the long cable hanging across the floor it's exactly what I needed. Very stable/steady cable doesn't seem cheap/fragile.

Cons:

None it's a long cable that extends usb devices what problems could you possibly have with that. Price could have been a little cheaper. Shipping took forever so if you need to order one expect to wait about 3 weeks before you actually receive it at your door. And for some strange reason you have to sign for the package in order for them to leave it at your door.

OtherThoughts:

I wish it was a retractable cable that way when I'm done with it I could just tug on it to let it roll itself up instead of me performing the tie wrap game but that's just me being lazy.

Bottomline:

Extends usb devices whether pc controller, webcam, keyboard/mouse or thumb drives. No lag for my controller and I doubt if there's any for the keyboard/mouse either.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections