DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data & Charging Cable Set for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShasan on 06/19/2013

Great loader that very gebruikzaam is, i thought i had an original packet, it is really made of durable materials, really use everywhere, especially in the car so i can load and where i want to use my galaxy tablet everywhere Only the cable nie much to say what could be longer for the rest really nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvarento on 02/23/2013

Good build quality. USB cables fits perfectly on them. They don't jiggle once they're plugged. That's something good for me. You can use USB conection to Charge anything, not just samsung products. I even charged my IPOD with this. None so far. Nothing to complain. The price could be a little lower, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarnix72 on 01/20/2013

Very nice product to have extra in the house (and car ;-) No more empty batterys for me. The connection are solid and fit perfectly to my Samsung tablet. Een after a longer periode of use the connections stay solid, no "wobbling" whit bad connections. Cable also very suitalble for data transfer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

when i received the package, i thought its really an original samsung double charger, a good quality even its not cheap "comparing to DX prices" i use them at home and in my car, however i have a samsung galaxy s3 mobile, i put the cable in the charger on both car and home, and i can charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

when i received the package, i thought its really an original samsung double charger, a good quality even its not cheap "comparing to DX prices" i use them at home and in my car, however i have a samsung galaxy s3 mobile, i put the cable in the charger on both car and home, and i can charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvellos on 11/08/2011

Excelente product, of course price can always be lower lolol works like a charm to charge it, i leave one at work and the original at home 12v adapter is perfect for long trips and gps use, definetly a must have for gps purpose as said before price can always be lower! lololol cord could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 07/12/2011

It is a product that is very similar to an original.- It really is very convenient to use the 12v adapter tablet on a road trip.- It is essential to use the tablet as GPS.- The quality of materials is more than acceptable.- It worked perfectly.- I really do not find negative elements.- Perhaps the package ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections