DX » Community » Reviews » H7 4300K Crystal Vision Vehicle Bright White Light Headlamp (Pair/DV 12V/55W)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfecler on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great product and great sellerCons:Nothing. The only problem was that the small bulb (toast) burned in the first week. The others are functioning normally and much better than the original car.OtherThoughts:Great product and great seller. The only problem was t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrocol on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price Very well packed Excellent quality. Very good product. Probably I will buy another because this product has a very good price and high quality.Cons:Too long time to delivery, but this is not a problem related to the product itself.OtherThoughts:Very good produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechNetArg on 08/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-I'm using my first set of lights approx 1 month & working very well. -The quality is ok, prodcut equal to pictures and description. Packaging in perfect conditions. -Are not 4300K, I mean 100% pure white, but neither 5000K, is a clear white light with some touch of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTechNetArg on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-I'm using lights approx 2 days & working very well. -The quality is ok, prodcut equal to pictures and description. Packaging in perfect conditions. -Are not 4300K, I mean 100% pure white, but neither 5000K, is a clear white light with some touch of a clear blue. -I pr... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjcouvaras on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:You get 2x H7 bulbs (Main headlights) as well as 2x W5W bulbs (Sidelight’s) in this package making it very good value! The colour and brightness are good they offer much better ‘white’ light compared to the standard Corolla ‘yellowish’ bulbs. Product quality looks very g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRo1pe on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I'm using this lights about one month and they are working very well, the quality is Ok as the description said. It's not complitely white light it's a little bit blue, but for me it's ok. The price is very reasonable, they seems an original philips bulbs. Cons:The box w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections