DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Owl Style Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Keychain - Silver (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamrok on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This owl is great! Just unpack, pull out the protective shaft and adjust watch to current time. Cons:Maybe to strong springs for children, but it is ok for my daughter to open and close the lids. Have to click on the ears with great force. Not really a con. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanich82 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the best products i bought on dx. Interesting design. Nice size and quality of build. Bought it for a gift. Good owl keychain, when you pinch the owls ears together the wings spread and you can see the watch. The watch itself is good. not the best of best... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylresort on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good quality and a very good price. Relation quality price is very good. It is a very enterteining gift. It is advisable. It comes with battery. The price is very competitive. It has a fantastic and enterteining design that makes it very attractive for the children. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBombsMcGee on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cute little watch. Heavy to the feel. Mine came all nice and shiny with no scratches that I could find. Eyes were aligned. Wings were easy to open and time was easy to set. Battery panel looks like it would be a breeze to snap off and change the battery. Cons:Kn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I saw this owl watch in a local store, but it was really expensive. I tried to buy it online and stumbled across this version of it. The quality is great for the price offered! Cons:The paint on the wings could be better, but it's nothing a little black marker can't fix... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxp33px on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Looks good. 2) Heavy, there is no feeling that you hold a toy. 3) Handy carabiner for keys. 4) Owl wings safely protect glass from scratches and bumps. 5) A few weeks into his pocket paint not faded. Cons:1) Chain link between the clock and the carbine is very soft,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjantomanek on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Battery easily changeable. Nice design, works just fine. Clock can be hidden in wings of this metal owl, opened by pressing the ears. Cons:None, I haven't found any. Maybe it is a little bit heavy, but since it is made from metal, nothing unexpected. OtherThoughts:I don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangum on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, it is cute, and it is cheap. They actually do come in handy to have around. It looks nice and the wings work well. Cons:Too heavy for normal use as a keychain. It took 4 months to ship. Seriously 4 months. Some of them showed up after a month or so but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking Cheap my daughter loves it Watch is accurate Cons:none really, but i made a few modifications myself just to make sure my daughter doesn't lose the watch or any parts attached to it. ; see other thoughts OtherThoughts:I disassembled it, smoothened the moving... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRMK12 on 03/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came as delivered. Easy to set time to local standard Owl`s wings protect the face of the watch Good value for money Cons:The Owl`s arms become lose with use. But this is not abig con. OtherThoughts:My daughter is a bit of an Owl nut. She loves the things but she also i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections