DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Owl Style Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Keychain - Silver (1 x 377)
Customer’s impression:
xa curioso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeioTB on 11/23/2014

Es util por que da la hora y las alas que se abren y cierran protegen el cristal, pero es mas bien curioso que otra cosa. Read more

Impression:curioso;

0 0 0

• posted byDan9122 on 08/28/2014

al inicio pensé que no iba a ser muy duradero o que a primer golpe no podria resistir, pero resulto ser un lindo en forma de buho y un muy buen producto, compliocon creses las expectativas que tenía, ademas resultó ser muy practico para uso como collar y ademas como reloj, muy resistente, y en fin, lo ... Read more

Impression:xa;

0 0 0

• posted byamrok on 01/07/2014

This owl is great! Just unpack, pull out the protective shaft and adjust watch to current time. Maybe to strong springs for children, but it is ok for my daughter to open and close the lids. Have to click on the ears with great force. Not really a con. It is beutifull. My girl liked it. If your child ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymapo6 on 12/16/2013

everything, especially free shipping and very good packing. Item has arrived without demage. I recomend this item. Price is uncompetitive. Quality really good only the one chainring is quite loose but it is not an issue. I've just changed to stiffer worth few cents. time delivery is a bit long but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandaAline on 08/11/2013

it's beautiful. a very nice gift for who loves owls. and it 'says' the time. a little hard to put the batteries. it's also a little fragile. requires a little effort to open the owl's wings to see the clock. one of the wings was a little stucked. very good gift. low price, very useful. it's a clock, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJOHN2023 on 07/26/2013

Wonderful product. Durable material and good workmanship. Presentei several families, some even very young age. Even in the hands of children four years of age, the product proved to be resilient, not giving problems even after a month of gifted.Optimal Price. Clock inside, small dial which can hamper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanich82 on 05/31/2013

This is one of the best products i bought on dx. Interesting design. Nice size and quality of build. Bought it for a gift. Good owl keychain, when you pinch the owls ears together the wings spread and you can see the watch. The watch itself is good. not the best of best but for a keychain quite alright.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylresort on 05/29/2013

A good quality and a very good price. Relation quality price is very good. It is a very enterteining gift. It is advisable. It comes with battery. The price is very competitive. It has a fantastic and enterteining design that makes it very attractive for the children. A good gift for a girl. Package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBombsMcGee on 03/29/2013

Cute little watch. Heavy to the feel. Mine came all nice and shiny with no scratches that I could find. Eyes were aligned. Wings were easy to open and time was easy to set. Battery panel looks like it would be a breeze to snap off and change the battery. Knob to change the time with was a little loose.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

I saw this owl watch in a local store, but it was really expensive. I tried to buy it online and stumbled across this version of it. The quality is great for the price offered! The paint on the wings could be better, but it's nothing a little black marker can't fix. Great gift for a birthday or just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections