DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Retractable Magnetic Cigarette Smoking Pipe - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertnb on 03/22/2013

The shiny collor makes it look really nice, oposed to the black one there is to sell here. The magnet is strong enough to keep the pipe held together but not too strong, so you can fold it back and the tip becomes a sort of cover for the weed part. The fact that it doesn't use paper keeps the flavor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydga02155 on 01/27/2013

The pipe is really compact. Flipped over so the smoking material is inside, the pipe will stick magnetically inside an Altoids tin, making it easy to carry portable smoking kit. Metallic taste to the pipe is a bit off-putting. The bowl is understandably small. I do not know how easily I will be able ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBelcat on 01/17/2012

- Very small, fits easily in coat pocket - When it's "folded", the pieces fit on top of each other. So you can load it up, and then keep it folded using a piece of metal or tape. - Just the right size, easier to estimate how much you need. - Pieces can fall apart easily, though this isn't a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 12/29/2011

- Cool looking - Very cheap - Easy to take with you - unnoticeable when in the "brick mode" - It's hard to suspect a pipe in it ) - Little net in the barrel isn't stitched so it's easy to remove for cleaning - Poorly made - Mine came with thicker piece made far more roughly than the thinner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr2yneth on 04/08/2011

- Extremely small - Fits perfectly in your pocket - COMES WITH IT'S OWN SCREEN - Very inexpensive - Feels of high quality material - Very unnoticeable. Maybe it can fall out of your pocket and you won't even notice it! - Small hole but that has not been a problem yet I love how compact this device is.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections