DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Retractable Magnetic Cigarette Smoking Pipe - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPiPPoI on 11/13/2013

High build quality. Looks stunning. The magnets work great at least when it`s open. Highly recommended product. It`s fun. It is REALLY small. Can`t be used seriousl at least for tobaco. Cleaning may aslo be an issue. When in open position it`s fine, but when in closed, it`s not so greatly held. Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyashpatel10 on 09/26/2013

-Light -Easy to put together -Looks stylish -Paint won't come off -Strong magnets -Comes with a filter -Doesn't get too hot -Magnets can come out -Can get very hot after excessive use -Filters are very hard to put in -Easy to lose -Doesn't allow a lot of flow Pretty cool, great for small uses, but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanpassos on 09/16/2013

its a very nice little pipe that "folds" and connects with magnets, it works extremely well far better than my expectations. the pipe is smaller than most, but the bowl still has got a reasonable size its a bit small so the bowl and all is a bit undersized, but it still works great. magnets ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byfinrod1 on 08/20/2013

is a pipe too rare and unique. Its functionality is incredible since the magnets work perfectly, leaving no space parts of the pipe and allowing air to circulate without any problem. The delivery went smoothly. with use, the magnets can detach from the pipe and easily lost. Your save functionality could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcCheezester on 05/04/2013

its a very nice little pipe that "folds" and connects with magnets, it works extremely well far better than my expectations. the pipe is smaller than most, but the bowl is still a good size. its a bit small so the bowl and all is a bit undersized, but it still works great. magnets are a fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byh0wanksta on 04/01/2013

It's cheap, small and can be concealed for the most part. I would recommend it. It folds up nicely It's very convenient Ash gets caught in the screen, but same with most pipes. No real disadvantages . I think the magnets are a little weak if you toss it in your bag and there's room to move around it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephalic on 03/25/2013

Great pipe! really easy to hide if you have suspicious parents/friends/etc. really smooth, I couldn't believe it at first. a thin pipe, but it can still get some big tokes :) great to impress your mates, easy to hide. magnets are really strong, no smoke is lost when inhaling. has a great sized bowl, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguz134 on 02/21/2013

- Easy to hide / store - Magnets! - Easy to disassemble - Cool black shiny color ............................................ - not the best quality material - hard to clean -air flow is a small, making not easy for smoking if it{s not clean .................................................. none... ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

It's made of very good material and comes with burning net. As it folds in itself making a cube, it's easy for transportation and is very discrete. The size is good and makes it confortable in your hands. The air flow is a small, making not easy for smoking. The magnetics are good, but not so strong.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordn1 on 12/28/2012

Foldable, convenient, and small. Fits just about anywhere. It's very easy to clean just use a tooth pick. the bowl is deep enough for a good toke. A good piece to use when chiefing with my buds. The airflow was airtight when aligned. To check if yours is just suck air and put your thumb on the bowl. ... Read more

mouth piece bowl depth compared to US quarter

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections