DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Digital Red LED Wrist Watch with Date Display - Black (1 x 568)
Customer’s impression:
belle et originale
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregpet on 12/10/2014

Une tres belle montre qui se demarque par son originalité ... vous n en verrez pas partout des identiques!...et en plus un petit prix tout doux...ideal pour varier vos accessoires. Read more

Impression:belle et originale;

0 0 0

• posted bystole505 on 11/06/2013

i love this watch. looks very good, most good to watch now that I bought, I am very pleased with the look and price of the watch.. this watch is great and very inexpensive,has very good quality for little money I would recommend to all I get very good quality LED-watch for the lowest possible price. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabrimelow on 04/08/2013

Hooray... LED is back in fashion. With a new LCD display, plus with this watch you get a sleek designer look for a "fraction" of the cost!!! This watch enables me to see clearly in the dark, which is great for nights out, bedtime, and enjoying the fresh night air. Clear and large numerals means ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlaba on 11/12/2012

Comes with hard paper gift box, It`s a perfect gift. Build quality is a lot grater than you could expect. Very easy to use. As I was told it is very stylish and looks more expensive than it is. No Guide/ setting manual, the leather band of the watch is really a poorly attached and low-quality In my opinion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydi44ito on 07/05/2012

Great looks Easy to use Cool watch Comfortable, It fits great on my hand Great watch for the night you can see the time even when it`s dark around you The price could be a little bit lower The leather strap can be made from a little bit better material I would like to see spare leather armbands for this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZalans on 06/08/2011

It`s a perfect gift. Build quality is a lot grater than you could expect. Very easy to use. As I was told it is very stylish and looks more expensive than it is. You can barely see the time when it`s exposed to direct sunlight. It has only two options (time and date). It is not water proof so you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZalans on 06/08/2011

It`s a perfect gift. Build quality is a lot grater than you could expect. Very easy to use. As I was told it is very stylish and looks more expensive than it is. You can barely see the time when it`s exposed to direct sunlight. It has only two options (time and date). It is not water proof so you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxDaniel91 on 05/17/2011

It's one of the best LED-watches on DealExtreme, I must say. It's very easy to use. To set the clocks you simply use the method that is used by fairly every digital watch (with the buttons on the side). You really are able to show off with this cool watch. When I wore it, my friend noticed it on me and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections